Chapter 1- Welcome Back

(Edited)

"Oh yeah!" I screamed as I ran out of the school with my friends. It was two-thirty and school was officially over for the summer months. I'm officially a senior and currently sixteen.

The sun was blinding, but it was nice and warm day. This is the best day of my life and I have a feeling it might just get better.

My arms both linked with my two best friends Amy and Jelena.

Jelena was my long red haired friend with hazel eyes. She was the tallest and the most goofy of our mini group.

Amy was the shortest and the mother figure of our group. She was my short black haired friend with brown eyes.

Then there is me, the medium height babe that was the carefree one. I had brunette hair that was medium length and green mossy eyes.

"So Morgan, where's your smoking hot brother at," Jelena hissed out as we decended towards the parking lot of students.

"I don't know. He should actually be picking me up today from school. Also stop calling my brother hot, that is truly disgusting." I gagged as I smacked her. She giggled without a care as we neared her car.

I heard the screeching of a car and I had a guess on who it was. I looked towards the sound and there was a slick black car screeching to a total stop infront of us.

"Hey little sis!" My older brother Ron yelled through his open window.

Rons hair was spiked up in a douche bag way while he wore black sunglasses like he was badass. I rolled my eyes, separating from my girls.

"Hey, Ron!" I yelled back sarcastically back to him.

Gosh, he needs to stop being so loud. I could hear his annoying voice a mile away. Ron scoffed and leaned over opening the door.

"Get in smartass."

I smiled at him while he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and hopped in shutting the door. I gave a wave to my friends just as he hit the pedal to the metal. I ended up hitting my head on my seat from the sudden jump.

"So, little my Morgan is a senior finally?" He asked flipping on the radio.

"Yeah, and you're now a college sophmore. So what have you been up to?" I asked back feeling the cool air hit my hot, probably flushed face.

My hair whipped around and I leaned out the window watching the scenery as we passed stores and houses to get to ours.

"Well, I'm currently single and I'm honestly sick of college already. I want to drop out, but I need a good job to make that money." I looked towards him as he focused on the road finally.

"Ellie broke up with you?" I questioned.

Ron and Ellie have been together since my brother was a freshman in highschool. They were the schools item, the power couple at that.

"Yeah, about a month ago. She was complaining because I haven't proposed to her yet, but I didn't want too. I mean, I loved her, but it just didn't feel right to marry her. I guess she wasn't the one for me."

He shrugged as we pulled down our street. I nodded just as we pulled into the driveway.

"Well, you'll find the perfect one someday." I patted his shoulder as he shut off the car.

I got out and slammed the door getting a 'hey' from Ron for doing so, but that's what I do. I'm his annoying little sister and I think that I deserve a sister of the year award.

I opened the unlocked door to our three bedroom house. It was a decent size when dad was alive, now I feel like it's too empty and too huge for just us three, well me and my mom since Ron goes to college now.