Chapter 30

-ONE YEAR LATER; AFTER THEIR GRADUATION-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Todays the day! Harry is now Head Auror to be honest, Henrietta is proud of him. He and Ginny got married before Draco and Henrietta. Draco and Henrietta waited one year after graduation to be 18. She works as a Auror under Harry's superiority and Draco too is an Auror. Henrietta was heading with Hermoine as she helped Henrietta put on her black and white laced wedding dress. Its tight around her curves correctly. Its off shoulder as the waist below is just flowy.

"I cant believe this is your theme" Ginny joked. Henrietta smiled at her shyly.

"Thanks, Ginny. Me and Draco liked it" Henrietta said as Luna did Henrietta's hair. Henrietta did her own make-up as natural as possible, she wore a lipgloss and silver grey eyeshadow. Then her sapphire gaze looked around. Ron and George have already visited her. Except...

"Is Harry gonna come?" Henrietta ask quietly as Ginny looked a bit sadden.

"I dont know, Hen. Trust me. He wants to. But he's head Auror now" Ginny spoke sadly as she smiled at Henrietta sadly. Ginny knows that Henrietta want Harry to be here. Henrietta sighed sadly and nodded, she understands that he's busy as Head Auror.

Then we started to head for the carriage to the church near Draco's winter mansion.

"Wow" Henrietta breathed out in awe upon seeing the white horses with a white carriage.

"I think its Draco's early present to you" A voice said from behind while panting. Henrietta's eyes widen as she looked behind her.

"Hazza!" Henrietta exclaimed as she smiled and then hugged him which he returned. He was wearing a grey suit and black slacks.

"Did you really think I'd miss your wedding?" he ask with a smile as he kissed his sister's forehead. Henrietta smiled happily. Now that he's here! Hermoine, Ginny and Henrietta got on the carriages that Draco gave to Henrietta and then they headed to the church. Henrietta's stomach flipped with nerves.

"Calm down, Henny" Ginny spoke with a smile towards me. The nervous looking sapphire gaze looked at Ginny and smiled nervously.

"I felt the same way with your brother" Henrietta looked at Ginny confused.

"How did you do it?" Ginny smiled at Henrietta reassuringly.

"When you walk down that aisle. Just look at your soon to be husband. And there you'll realize there's nothing to be nervous about. After all the hardships you went throughvand heartaches. Its worth it for this day" Ginny explained. Henrietta smiled at Ginny then gave a soft nod.

~§~§~§~§

Draco Malfoy arranged his suit, nervously. He missed Henrietta alot. He did have fun at his Bachelor Party but still he missed her.

"Malfoy, its time" Crabbe called out as Draco looked at himself at the mirror and then headed out walking to the altar. The left sides is for Harry and the Weaselys. The other is for his mother and Snape as he is Harry and Henrietta's godfather and he didnt expected his father to attend. Then he heard the carriage stop outside. He stood rigidly as he was shaking with nerves but didnt let it show. Draco took a deep breathe cause he knew forever will start between him and Henrietta.

[*]•[*]•[*]

Henrietta stood outside the large, wooden and closed door with Harry. She looped her arm around his arm.

"Im happy for you, Hen" Soft sapphire orbs looked at him and he smiled at her. And she smiled back. When the music started, she glanced at Harry, nervously.