Chapter 29

Henrietta's POV (END OF SEVENTH YEAR)

Its our last day. Many is crying goodbye. Even me. Draco and Harry has been staying with me to keep me leveled somewhat. Its our last days in classes. As a treat from the teachers, they wont teach us but let us bond with them. First was Potions class, many were reminicing memories here even me and Harry and Draco even Snape! At some point, tears slipped out and Draco just hugged me closely. I gripped onto his robes slightly to calm myself down. Harry and I practiced over the months for our last trick for all of our friends. During, DADA class, we didnt do much with Lucius he just let us do what we wanted but he kept a close eye on all of us. I even did a few tricks with my Patronus charm.

>*<

On our last dinner. All of our friends during the war. Everyone sat around us. Draco had his arm around me as many were trying hard not to cry.

"Now, the over all top of our Seventh years" Snape spoke. I've had many talks with Snape as a father. As he offered to be mine and Harry's godfather. I know his tone when he's sad.

"Top 3, Mr. Draco Malfoy" I leaned away from Draco and clapped for him smiling. He smiled down at me and hugged me which I returned. Many clapped and cheered too.

"Congrats, Draco" Harry said to him. Draco nodded.

"Thank you, Harry" The two were now officially on first name basis. I smiled.

"Top 2 happens to have tie between Mr. Ronald Weasely and Miss Hermoine Granger" the two stood up, Ron looking down blushing as did Hermoine. I teased them.

"Ooooo" I cooed. "Lovebirds!" I squealed as everyone laughed at my teasing as Ron tossed a small bread at me which I caught with my mouth, his jaw dropped.

"thanks" I said cheekily then everyone laughed even Draco. Snape looked amused too.

"And again, our top for this year is Miss Henrietta Potter" My eyes widen as I stood up bowing a little. Everyone was clapping as Draco hugged me as soon as I sat down. Then came the farewell speeches. Here comes the water work.... I sighed quietly as many went on to do some speeches. Then its Harry's turn.

"Okay" he spoke awkwardly. "My years in Hogwarts has been full of adventures and drama to be frank" everyone laughed as did I and Harry smiled.

"But" he looked around. "My sister and I managed to make friends for a lifetime. This is the first time me and Henrietta can be ourselves" I smiled at this which was true. We felt at home a lot.

"Thank you all for the wonderful years. You never doubted me and my sister" Harry spoke as he got off and high-fived a few people along the way. I stood up and hugged him tight which he returned. Our butterfly charms glowed as it showed our love as siblings. Then next was Draco. Many quieted down.

"Okay, I know all of you are mad at me even. Heck hate me because of what happened in the War" he started as he looked nervous. I gave him a smile when he looked my way. He smiled back at me.

"Im trying to make amends and Im already forgiven by my lovely fianceé, Henrietta. Im glad you all gave me a second chance. Thank you" he got off and many from his table, his friends hugged him and did some bro-fist thing. He sat back down beside me and I hugged him suddenly.

"I already forgave you, love. The moment you sent that owl" I muttered into his chest. I felt him chuckle as it vibrated through his chest then he hugged me back tightly.

"Lastly" Snape spoke. "Miss Potter" he nodded. I took a deep breathe as I stood up and walked up on front.

"Uh.." I cleared my throat. "My years in Hogwarts has been a blast. Very. I've never felt welcome or loved like what Harry have said before" I took a deep breathe as everyone stayed quiet.

My gaze went to Draco and he smiled at me which I returned.

"As some of you know, our lives wasnt full of acceptance and being in Hogwarts made me feel that.. Sometimes.. Its nice to have friends you made along the way and sticked with you all the way" I wiped my eyes a bit. I saw Harry and Draco were gonna come up to me but I shook my head no.

"We-We all lost many people during the war. Loves ones. Friends. Or more. But sometimes, its fate testing us on how far we can go" I took a deep breathe.

"Thank you. All of you for the fate, trust and friendship you gave to me and my older brother.. I always endanger my life instead of Harry's cause he already done enough for me as we grew.. And I can never thank him for that. Even to my fiancé, Draco" I smiled at Draco a few tears slipped out of my eyes which I quickly wiped away.

"Second chances are always given. Cause everyone makes mistakes. Have good lives guys. And never forget our friendship here" I finished my speech as everyone clapped and cheered. I walked off towards my table. Everyone; Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Zachary, Anya, Lucy, Azlan, Luna, Ginny, Cho, Neville, George and the rest of my friends hugged me tight as I reached them. I cried into my hands.

"Oh man, dont cry, Rie" Ron and George spoke as they sniffled. I giggled a little and wiped my eyes as we sat down again. The feast started and mostly everyone was talking than eating. Draco held my hand through this all.

"Hazza" He nodded as we took out our wands. We stood up from our seats. Everyone looked our way, even the Professors, even Lucius, all of them looked curious.

"Expecto Patronum" Harry chanted as Patronus light formed some blury faded smoke letters. Harry nodded at me. I gave a nod and stepped up aiming my wands at the smokey words.

"Crystalon" I chanted and then slowly the smokey letters crystalized making the letters and words more readable as it said; We're from different Houses but were family. We fight, we fall. We stand, we win. Be this a reminder to never give up even if all hope is lost. Goodbye, everyone

Everyone gasped at the message as all were wiping their eyes. Harry and I lowered our wands and we smiled at each other. Then sat back down as soon as everyone clapped even the Professors. Slowly it cracked and bursted out, causing snow like-crystals to fall over our heads. Draco pulled me to his chest.

"I love you so much" he muttered as he kissed me on the lips. Everyone cheered at us. We pulled back blushing as I hugged him and we sat down to eat our last dinner here. I glanced around seeing everyone enoying their last days. We'll see each other again. Some way. Somehow. In time.

TBC........