Chapter 27

Harry's POV

Its been a month now and our months in Hogwarts is being counted in. I was with Henrietta since Draco was talking to his mother about something. Hermoine is studying. Ron is somewhere getting something. It disappointed Henrietta so I took her to the hill where we can see the view of Hangrid's hut. There was Buckbeak again at his pumpkin patch.

"Hey, Hazza" I looked at Henrietta as her knees were drawn to her chest.

"Yeah?" I ask her as I glanced at her.

"Remember when.. We first rode on Buckbeak?" she asks with a smile. I smiled a little.

"Yeah.. I do" I said while I looked out to the view watching Buckbeak.

FLASHBACK (3rd Year)

After that Valentines incident, a month passed. Hangrid was teaching a class that led us to Black Lake. Henrietta is walking beside me looking down. Then Hangrid was feeding a creature which caused Henrietta to perk up.

"What is that bloody thing, Hangrid?" Ron asks. Hangrid grins.

"Thats a hippogriff!" Henrietta smiled. Hangrid nodded. The creature had a head and beak of a eagle, body of a horse with its front legs is feet of a eagle as its hind legs is a legs of a horse. And wings of a eagle.

"Thats right, Henreitta. This is Buckbeak" he spoke then fed a dead ferret to it.

"Now, one thing you need to learn about hippogriffs is that they are sensitive creatures" he spoke as I stood in front of the others with Henrietta beside me.

"Now who wants to learn to pet him?" he asks thats where me and Henrietta got fascinated by the creature.

"Well done!! Well done Harry and Henrietta!" Hen and I looked behind us and Henrietta glared at Anya and Lucy and at Zachary and Azlan who raised their hands in defense.

"C'mon here" Hangrid said. I sighed and took Henrietta's hand as we stood a good distance away.

"Now, bow. Wait for it to bow to you if she doesnt bow well.. We'll get to that." Hangrid said.

Me and Henrietta took a bow as Henrietta accidentally stepped on a twig. It caw suddenly at us.

"Step back you two" And we did. We bowed again. And this time it bowed back to us.

"Good job you two" Then he told us to pet it. We slowly walked towards it with our hands out stretched then Buckbeak suddenly went towards me and Henrietta and now we're petting its beak.

"Now, I think she'll let you two ride her" Hangrid said as he lifted us up.

"What?! Hey! Hangrid! Heeyyy!!" me and Henrietta exclaimed. He rode Henrietta up front then put me behind her.

"Goo!" Hangrid slapped its back and flew away showing us the amazing view of everything.

~END~

I smiled at the memory then I looked towards Henrietta, who was smiling too.

"What I didnt like about it was that you defended Draco and took that scratch." I said. Henrietta shrugged as I looked at Hangrid feeding Buckbeak.

"I still loved him even after that time, Harry" She spoke as she looked down at the ring on her hand with a real and warm smile on her face. I chuckled as I looked out to the view, remembering it very clearly.

FLASHBACK

As soon as Buckbeak landed near Hangrid again. I first got off then I helped Henrietta down. When Malfoy started to say insensitive things about it, Henrietta was close to Malfoy at the time and she pushed Draco out of the way but before she could calm it down, it scratched her arm. Henrietta yelped a little holding her arm.

"Hen!" I ran up towards her with Hangrid, then Buckbeak suddenly looked saddened and nuzzled its beak to Henrietta's neck as an apology. Henrietta smiled a little and petted its beak.

"Im fine" she groaned a little as she held her arm. I helped her to stand up as I noticed Draco glaring at Henrietta.

"My father will-!"

"Dont you dare ask your father to get rid of her, Malfoy" Henrietta snapped coldly to Draco. Draco glared at her as she held her arm. "I took the damn bloody scratch just so you wont tell your "daddy" false bloody lies" she hissed causing Draco to clench his hands but before he could retort. I carried her bridal style with Hangrid following to take her to the Hospital Wing.

~END~

I chuckled at the memory with Henrietta. She was smiling as she looked at the view and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I still cant believe it too" I chuckled. She smiled at me.

"Yeah, but look at where we are now" she said smiling softly as she leaned against me. I chuckled and nodded happily.

"Harry!"

"Rie!"

"Jaz!" We both turned around and saw Hermoine, Ron and Draco. Henrietta quickly stood up and tackled Draco in a hug. Us three laughed at them.

"Oh quit it you two" Ron says as Henrietta and Draco laughed. We spent the rest of our free period there at the hill. Draco and Henrietta cuddling and smiling happily. Our last few months have started and its tearing Henrietta apart. Even all of us. We never want to go back to the Dursleys.

"Im working on a spell.. For all of us" Henrietta spoke and all of us looked at her.

"A spell?" asks Hermoine.

"Yeah, for us. Friends" Henrietta smiled happily and snuggled up to Draco. That got me thinking.. What spell?

TBC........