Chapter 21

Henrietta's POV (SIXTH YEAR; Part 2)

We ended the war. Me and Harry and all our friends ended the war. Defended Hogwarts. Its three weeks after the war. Its our Sixth year. And Draco wasnt seen anywhere. Im not surprised after what his family did. Its our half way through sixth year and Bellatrix is still alive. We lost a lot. Even Fred. At the moment all of us were in the Great Hall, I keep glancing towards where Draco usually sit with his friends. I sighed and turned back to eat again. Harry looked at me. He knows what happened a week before the war. Me and Draco confessed at the Astronomy Tower the time he gave me this Love Stone necklace with Luna and Hedwig...as our witness.

FLASHBACK

The hours before the war, I stood on top of the Astronomy Tower, looking up at the sky. Wearing my black and silver cloak. I stared at the stars with Hedwig and Luna. I sighed softly but then heard a whoosh. I quickly turned around, my eyes widening.

"Dra-Draco..."

"Jaz.." he looked like a mess. With the Dark Mark on him making him a Death Eater. He stepped forward and I did as well.

"Draco, please.. Back out. Please" I begged him quietly as I held onto his black suit. I felt him tense but he hugged me. Hedwig and Luna were hooting sadly towards us.

"Im sorry, Jaz. I cant. The best I can do, love.." he pulled me back softly and tilted my head up. "I'll come back for you my love" he said softly as he leaned down slowly. I leaned upwards, meeting halfway then our lips touched in a sweet loving kiss. When we both pulled away, we were panting.

"I love you, Jazmine. Dont forget that" he said as he hugged me tightly, his other hand caressing my cheek. I leaned into his hand, tears escaping my eyes. He wiped them away as he put a necklace around my neck. I looked down at it. It was a snake made of metal but a emerald stone and a ruby one is in the middle of the half circle shape of the snake. The snake is protecting the two stones. My eyes widen it glowed as Draco held me to his chest.

"This is..."

"A Love stone. Never forget, love" he spoke hastily as he kissed me deeper one last time then he turned into his smoke like form and he flew away to the moonlight. I ran towards the window, reaching the edge. My hands at the sill of the stone window, I looked down crying harshly while putting a hand over the necklace. Hedwig and Luna flew towards me and comforted me. The only witness of our confession is the moon, stars, Hedwig and Luna.

I didnt notice I was crying until I covered my face with my hands. I heard Hermoine gasp as I felt everyone looked at towards us, Im assuming. I was crying because it hurts. I love Draco. If this didnt happened then were together by now. I sobbed quietly into my hand covering my mouth as Harry switched seats with Ron and sat beside me.

"Oh, Henny" Harry sighed as he hugged me. Almost Harry and our closest friends know. Then suddenly a owl came flying in. A weird color of platinum blonde hair like Draco's but the eyes were very blue.

"Weird.. Who would sent a letter to Rie.." says Ron as I took the letter from the owl's beak and opened it. My eyes widen as I read the letter as Harry looked over my shoulder and read out loud.

Come and look out the window, Jaz. Harry read out all of them looked at me. I saw Harry's wide eyed expression and looked me but I pushed Harry off and ran to the window, as I looked downward. I gasped, tears in my eyes. Everyone even the Professors looked out the window.

"Its Draco.." a few whispered in shock. As I was leaning over the window, my necklace from Draco, it glowed brightly. Brighter than the last time we met.

"A Love Stone.." I heard Hermoine spoke but my gaze was to him. Draco was down below as he looked up at me. I gave him the same one but only its a ring when he lifted his hand, everyone gasped.

"Go, Hen" I heard Harry say as I turned around to look at him. He stepped up and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"B-But I-"

"Some deserve happiness, Henrietta. Go!" Anya cheered smiling at me as she hugged Zachary's arm. Everyone of my closest friends even Astoria. She survived the war with us. Told me what was going with Draco and his family.

"But still..." Then Snape spoke up,

"Miss Potter. You have endured much more hardships than your brother. Please. Follow your friends' advice" he spoke fondly towards me as a father.. A father me and Harry never had.

"We'll float you down" Harry spoke as I turned to him smiled at Harry and hugged him tightly.

"Wingarium Leviosa" Everyone chanted as they floated me out the window and slowly lowered me downwards. As I managed to catch my balance, I looked at Draco. He looked...sheepish but none the less he looked hot still.

"Draco.." I looked at him, wiping my eyes slightly with a smile.

Draco's POV

Its been three weeks after the war. When me and my family just backed out and walked out. I looked out the window. Our half of sixth year is starting Im assuming. I looked at the ring Henrietta gave me. I looked out the window and nodded. I went out of my room heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" I heard my father ask, coldly.

"To Hogwarts" I replied back and he looked at me as did my mother.

"Draco-"

"Why are you going back?" he asks cutting mother off.

"To see Henrietta!" I glared at him.

"You and that Potter-"

"No! You will not ever control my life again! I love Henrietta and I should've done it when we were third years!" I sneered out as I left him shocked and speechless as mother looked very pleased somehow, I left heading to Hogwarts.

~*~

When I was outside Hogwarts, I sent a owl through the window to Henrietta it wasnt long when I heard gasps and footsteps. I looked up and saw Henrietta first, leaning over the window. Her bright blue eyes shining with tears. The necklace I gave her dangled out of her shirt. Later enough, I saw her friends also looking down at me then towards Henrietta. Suddenly, Henrietta pulled back looking behind her. Must be her brother, stopping her..

After a few minutes I heard a familiar chant. The very spell that made me see her smile. True smile.

"Wingarium Leviosa" I heard everyone chant as slowly Henrietta decended down in front of me. As she caught her balance as she looked at me.

"Draco.." she spoke as her voice wavered slightly and as she said my name, she wiped her eyes as she smiled at me. I smiled back then she stepped forward. I noticed mostly everyone were watching from the window.

Tentively, I reached for her hand and pulled her to me. Hugging her close and tight. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed into my chest, clutching to me.

"Gods... D-Dont do.." she sobbed as she hiccuped a little. I hugged her tighter.

"Im sorry.." I rubbed her back. "Im so sorry..." I whispered down to her ear. "Jaz." She froze a little and looked up at me and smiled as I wiped her tears away with my thumb. I heard her whisper something. I looked down at her.

"What was that, love?"

"I love you, Draco" she said confidently. I smiled down at her and leaned down to kiss her softly which she returned, pulling her close.

"Wwwoooooohhhhh!!!" I heard all of the students cheer. Henrietta laughed against my lips as we pulled back and she smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Be mine again, my Gryffindor Princess?" I ask quietly. I saw a warm smile grace her lips.

"Yes, my Slytherin Prince" I smiled at that and kissed her cheek then pulled her closer again for a hug. Suddenly we saw fireworks booming over the castle. Henrietta smiled happily as she took out her wand.

"Fiero!" she chanted as fireworks shoot out her wand. I saw it was Harry Potter who initiated the fireworks. I smiled as I pulled her closer as the fireworks went on.

TBC....