Chapter 14

Henrietta's POV

Its Valentines day. For us being 3rd year. And of course half of my house even my own brother! And Zanya (Zachary and Anya's ship name) and Azly (Azlan and Lucy's ship name) wanted me to give my hand-made chocolates to Draco. Harry has been getting a lot of flowers and candy. Me? Not much. It was lunch as we all settled down. All of them were pushing me to the Slytherin table.

"For Merlin's sake! Let me go!" I said panicking as Zanya, Azly, Hermoine and Ron with George and Fred very much is pushing me. The Professors except Lucius of course looked amused even Snape!? Bloody hell! "Guys!" I shrieked as they pushed me near enough the Slytherin table. I saw most of them were staring. Pansy and I are friends she even supported me on liking Draco cause she claims, Draco likes me back. I bowed a little blushing darkly as I turned around and they stopped me.

"For bloody hell's sake. No!" I glowered to them.

"Hmm" all of them hummed and shook their heads and pushed me towards Draco! I will kill them! I handed the chocolates to Draco.

"Here. Happy Valentines.." I said looking down. He did took the chocolates but took his wand...destroying it.

"Sorry, Potter girl" he sneered as he glared at me. "But your nowhere near to be with me. Your not even a Pureblood. And plus" he eyed me up and down. "Your not pretty. I dont get why your even the Gryffindor's Princess." he states simply. I looked down tears streaming down my cheek, clenching my hands at the side of my robes.

"Malfoy.." I heard Pansy said quietly. He looked up as his eyes widen a bit.

"You bloody jerk!!" I slapped him hard on the cheek, the sound echoed in the Great Hall. He was shocked as from what assume so is his father. I dont care anymore. "You and your pureblood family" I spat coldly, tears running down my cheeks heavily but I kept my voice even. "Your no different from Muggles! Being judgementals. And..and thinking your superior than anyone because your a pureblood!!!! Y-your just like them! But worse! And to think I even tend to like you!! Heck" I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my robe. "Heck even think your my first love! I even gave you my precious second name!!!!" I yelled as I pushed pass Ron and Hermoine and ran out the room crying.

"What?!" asks Harry shocked. I never told him.

"Henrietta!!!" I heard them yell out but I was already out.

Harry's POV

I was shocked when Henrietta said she gave her second name to Malfoy! And Im furious at Malfoy! Goddamn it!! When we watch Henrietta gave those words. It hurted.

"Harry.." Lucy looked towards me worriedly.

"This is pushing it. But what is the deal with her second name?" asks Anya worried for Henny yet curious. I sighed.

"Henrietta's second name is Jazmine. We never had a good childhood at our muggle aunt and uncle" I started as I watched the direction Henrietta ran off to. "So, when we were kids. She believes a lot in magic before we even knew about Hogwarts. When we were talking about love when we kids. She wanted the person she like to call her my her second name for all I know is that she values it. For reasons? I dont know." I explained as everyone looked shocked. Even the Professors and dare I say it even Lucius. I glared at Draco. He had a decency to look ashamed.

"Then.. No wonder she just let her call Rie or Rien. Since Hen is yours." Hermoine said upset. I gave a stiff nod.

"Im gonna look for her." I said as they looked at me willing to come along even Draco! Hell no!!

"Reducto!" I aimed at him. I dont care if his father is here! "Do not even think about to come along! You hurted her enough, Malfoy! I swear to Merlin if she ever went to her old habits.. I wont forgive you!" I sneered at him as me, Zanya, Azly (ship names Henrietta thought about), Hermoine and Ron ran out of the dining hall with the twins.

Draco's POV

When Potter told that. I hated what I did so I guess I deserved that spell. I sighed and almost everyone was glaring at me.

"What?!" I snapped. They shook their heads as Pansy stood up with Blaise.

"Where are you going?"

"To help look for Henrietta, Draco." Pansy says coldly as she and Blaise left. I sighed and ate quietly looking at the chocolates I ruined. I saw my father giving a pleased look. I need to stand up to him.. I saw half of the others leaving the Great Hall. Even Dumbledore, Mcgonaball and Snape. God damn it. Crabbe and Goyle stayed with me the whole lunch time.

Henrietta's POV

When I got to my room, I took the bear and saw its pillow heart had formed Drazmine. DRA - Draco and ZMINE - Jazmine. I glared at it, sobbing. I heard footsteps at my door then I threw the bear away.

"Henny" Harry spoke. I knew it was Harry my senses never lied. All of them walked in and some knelt down in front of me.

"Were sorry" Harry spoke softly as he hugged me. I clutched to his robes crying into his chest. I took my wand aiming at the bear.

"Rien!" I heard Azly said shocked.

"Expulso!" I chanted destroying the bear. All of them looked shocked. I lowered my wand, crying hard into my hands. "Im going home.." I sobbed quietly.

"What? No!" Harry says as he hugged me.

"Dont leave, Rien" Lucy says as she held my hands.

"We'll give you notes to classes if you want skip out for the rest of the day" Zachary spoke. Azlan, Zachary, Lucy and Anya are in the same year as me and Harry. I sighed and nodded while clinging to Harry.

"Guys. Head off to classes. I'll stay with Hen" Harry says as he hugged me. One of them gave me hugs and left. Harry let me got change into my pajamas as I hugged him afterwards when I came back from changing. I went to sleep as Harry let me stay in his bed as he hugged me. I fell asleep hugging him as Luna and Hedwig stayed with us. Worse Valentines ever....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

Its half of the day, Henrietta stayed asleep in my room as I used a spell to keep the place silence. I saw George, Fred, Wood, Hermoine, Ron and even Azly and Zanya come in.

"How is she, Harry?" asks Hermoine. I sighed.

"Upset. What else?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa. "Henny's really upset." I said.

"Is she awake? Professors gave us to exams this year." Anya said as he sat down beside me as did everyone else.

"Now what?" asks Ron.

"What else, you git?" says Hermoine. "We gotta cheer her up. And help her forget that prick Malfoy" Hermoine spat and I gave nodded as well. After a while, Henrietta came out and wearing her robes.

"Hey..." she greeted distantly sad.

"Want some dinner?" asks Anya and Henrietta shook her head.

"Not hungry. Im turning in early." She said as she went to her room with Luna and Hedwig.

We all went out to eat dinner. Everyone was quiet at all. I hate Draco. But he looks upset. Dinner was uneventful and we headed back out to our dorms. We went to sleep with a heavy heart. Hermoine and Ginny promised to watch out for Henrietta for tonight. Worse Valentines yet.. I sighed and went to bed worrying for my sister mostly.

TBC........