Chapter 20

(MAJOR TIME SKIP: ITS THEIR SIXTH YEAR. PRETEND THE WAR HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR 6TH YEAR AND ENDED. BUT BELLATRIX IS ALIVE. ALSO, SNAPE (not sure if he died or not. Havent watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 yet) IS THE NEW HEADMASTER)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Henrietta's POV (Sixth Year; Part 1)

We were caught and put in the Malfoy's dungeon. Luna was here as well as a few of people we met during the years.

"We need to do something!" yelled Ron. Harry knows I already have a plan but I cant say much. Its mine. I just hoped it works. I hugged Luna.

"Henrietta, Draco covered up for me when they got a hold of me." she spoke. My eyes widen. I gave a nod and hugged her. Then Dobby came as he teleported the others away. When Peter Petigrew opened the door, Ron knocked him out. We quickly climbed up the stairs quietly. When they took Harry and Ron's wand. Mine they didnt took. I turned it invisible and only I can use it. We saw Hermoine on the ground injured as Ron ran in I stepped up with Harry.

"Accelerato!" I chanted and ran to get Hermoine away from Bellatrix without turning I aimed at Lucius and Narcissa. "Stupefy y Reducto!" I mixed the spell sending them back as we stood right near Dobby. I looked at Draco but he just nodded at me secretly. "Accio wand" the wand of Ron and Harry flew back to them.

"Crucio" Bellatrix chanted and I stood in front of Harry.

"Finite" I negated it. Lucius aimed his wand at me.

"Expelliarmus" His wand flew out of his hand. "Stupefy!" I fired at Draco's mother, Narcissa send her flying back. Then we all held to Dobby. Telepathia I chanted mentally towards Draco.

"Draco.."

"Go! I love you, Jaz" I blinked my eyes to hide the tears.

"I love you too... Stay safe."

"You too, beloved" He said to me as he stared at us. And we teleported away to some beach. But my eyes landed on Dobby.

"Dobby!" I cried sadly. "No!" I hugged onto Harry.

"Dobby finds you..b-both as friends. Dobby knows.. Draco loves Henrietta Potter..." He spoke weakly as I cried into my hands. This time, Ron and Hermoine knew about that talk with Draco before all of this happened. We burried him at a hill. I wiped my eyes.

"What now??" I ask as I looked at Harry.

"We fight" he spoke with determination.

"Me too" I said with a nod. They all nodded as we got together. We wont loose. We wont loose. To return our home to the way it is. We'll fight!

(A/N: I have not watched Deathly Hallows part 2 because we cant find a DVD of it. Soo made up. Sorry. Also their main enemy is Bellatrix instead. Sorry but its a FANFICTION)

~*TIME SKIP; FINAL BATTLE*~

We were at Hogwarts, the final battle. Harry fought with Bellatrix. I was circling the area and saw a few Death Eaters. At the moment, I have many injuries. Internal injuries. Some Death Eaters are brutal for sure.

"Ava Kedavra" I chanted at two Death Eaters. No choice. Some of us need to use the Unforgivable Curses. I looked around with caution as I held my wand up.

Suddenly, a spell hit me from afar as I took a direct hit from a Reducto of Bellatrix. I ended up near Harry's fight. I coughed a little. She moves fast. I aimed my wand up in the sky.

"Expecto Patronum!" I chanted as a large light appeared over the school. I saw Bellatrix was blinded by it. I looked at Harry and nodded. We both nodded and said together,

"Avada Kedavra!" we said together aiming at Bellatrix. At her escape, she aimed one last spell at Harry.

"Harry!" I pushed him out of the way. He fell to the side.

"Henrietta!" I heard him yell as I fell to the ground. It wasnt a Death Curse but the Sectumsempra. I felt someone caught me before I fell to the ground. My vision blurred and slowly blackened out.

"Jaz! Jaz!" I heard that certain person yell. I heard a gasp from somewhere nearby.

"Hen!"

"Rie!"

"Rien!!!"

"Jazmine!" My eyes slowly fluttered opened a little as my hand reached up to that person's cheek.

"Dra...." Everything went black.

Harry's POV

As Bellatrix aimed the Sectumsempra at me, she escaped as Henrietta and I said the curse to end Bellatrix.

"Harry!" Henrietta yelled as she pushed me out of the way. I fell backwards and landed on the ground. My eyes widen when I saw Henrietta took that attack.

"Henrietta!!" I yelled as she slowly fell a figure ran in. Catching her immediately. My eyes widen. Malfoy. He caught Henrietta in his arms. Her eyes slowly closed.

"Jazmine! Jazmine!" Malfoy called out as he held her close to him. I gasped quietly at that.

"Rie!" I heard some people yell.

"Rien!" I looked back and saw our friends. All of them stopped as they saw the scene before us. With a weak hand, Henrietta touched Draco's cheek as she muttered something, she lost conciousness. Draco used the healing charm over and over on her.

Hermoine watched them as she held Ron's hand. Lucy and Azlan. Anya and Zachary held each other's hand. Then Hermoine, Moody, Arthur came in even Lucius and Narcissa. Narcissa helped me and Henrietta when we told them Draco is alive. I noticed their gaze softened at the sight of their son.

But then they left.. They just walked away...

TBC.........