Chapter Twenty: Surprise

Jin's Point of View

I knock on Y/N's door. I want to make sure she is ok, and get her away from Ross.

Your Point of View

I hear a knock on the door. I get up. "I should go," Says Ross. I open the door and see Jin. Ross walks past him and to his car. Jin walks in.

"Hey," I say.

"Did you do anything with Ross?" He asks, anger in his eyes. I feel sick to my stomach. I look down.

"Did you, you know," He says with envy.

"No!" I tell him. "Nothing like that. My emotions, I guess, took over and I-I kissed him." He pulls me into an embrace.

"Please don't do that ever again," He whispers. I nod and rest my head on his chest like I did the first day I met him. He smiles.

"I love you, and I always will," He pulls away and looks at me. "Y/N, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

"YES!" I scream, hugging him tightly. He laughs and hugs me back.

"We should celebrate!" He says. He grabs my hand. I lead him to the kitchen and pull out a champagne bottle. I pop it open and pour it into two glasses. I hand him one.

"To us," I say, holding up my glass. "Yes, to us," We clink our glasses together and take a sip. We talk and laugh the rest of the night.

When it is time to go to bed, I snuggle up beside Jin. His breathing slows, and soon mine does too as sleep takes over.