Chapter Nineteen: Girlfriend? Or Nah?

Ross' Point of View

I feel really bad for Y/N. So much has happened to her. She was to afraid to leave us and let something bad happen to us. I was also really surprised that she ... Kissed me. I thought she was with Jin. Had he really not asked her out yet? As we drive to her house, she clings onto my arm and rests her head on my shoulder. I rest my head on her head and put an arm around her.

"You'll be okay," I say soothingly. She nods and looked up at me. She kisses my cheek and rests her head on my shoulder again. I smile and rest my head back on her head. I grab her hand.

Once we arrive at her house, she asks me to stay with her, so of course I do. We stand in the living room.

"Thanks for helping me," She says.

"No problem," I tell her while grabbing her hand. I lean down and kiss her. She kisses back with more force. I put my arms around her waist and bring her closer. She puts her arms around my neck. She jumps up and wrapped her legs around me. I sit down on the couch and set her on my lap. We never stop kissing. She pulls away at one point, needing to take a breath. She smiles at me.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She sighs and starts thinking. At last, she says...