Chapter 3: Do Not Laugh

Your Point of View

Adam: Hey guys, Sky here, and today I'm with JinBop Gaming, ThatGuyBarney, ROOOSSSSSS, and WOAH! An extra person?!?!?!

John (Barney): Woahs!

Ross: AHHHHH!

Y/N: Yea!

Adam: Wow, it's my sister YT/N!

Jin: Yeah!

Adam: We're back with another Do Not Laugh!

The video was great! I won, of course, but Jin made me crack up with his syrup dispenser on a tree.

Fast forward to after the video is posted

As I personalize my laptop, I hear my phone go off. A lot! I see tons of tweets asking why Jin was acting weird talking to me. Dang. These fans are very observant. I turn off my notifications and keep personalizing my laptop.

Jin's Point of View

As I grab a soda from the fridge in the offices, I hear my phone go off. A lot. I walk into my office and check my phone. I'm getting tons of tweets asking why I was acting weird toward Y/N. Great. The editors must have uploaded the video. I quickly turn off my notifications and text Y/N.

Jin: Hey Y/N, I was wondering, are you getting tons of tweets?

Y/N: Yeah, I am. All of them are asking why you were acting weird towards me. Actually, that's a good question. Why were you acting weird towards me?

Jin: Well, I, umm... I don't know. Maybe it's cause....

Y/N: Cause what?

Jin: Nevermind. Stupid idea.

Y/N: Ok. Well, I'm gonna head back home to my house. See ya! 😉

Jin: Yeah, see ya.

How stupid am I? I almost told her my feelings while texting her!

Besides, she just got to Seattle today. I don't want to stress her. I grab my keys and head home, pondering on what I will do for dinner.

Your Point of View

As I drive home, I wonder what Jin was going to tell me. Does he like me? Does he love me? Does he know I love him? As I think, I get distracted about my driving. Suddenly, a car swerves in front of me, and I don't have time to react. I hear a big crash, and the whole world goes black.