Chapter Sixteen: Evil Adam

Adam's Point of View

I walk through Y/N's front door. "Y/N?" I ask. I walk into the living room and find Y/N and Jin snuggled up on the couch together asleep. "Oh. My. Gosh," I laugh. I take out my phone and start vlogging.

"Hey guys, Sky here, and I walked into my sister YT/N house to pick her up to go to iHop. Here's what I found instead," I turn the camera towards Y/N and Jin. "They are snuggled up next to each other asleep! How cute is that!" I point the camera back towards me. "I ship it!" I turn the camera off and walk out of the house. We could always reschedule iHop. Plus, they looked so peaceful, I couldn't wake them!

Jin's Point of View

I wake up to the sound of a door closing. What was that? Probably my imagination. I look down and see Y/N asleep on my lap. She looks so cute there. I stroke her hair softly. It feels smooth. She wakes up once I touch her. She sits up.

"Morning!" She greets happily.

"Morning," I yawn.

"What is it with us and falling asleep on this couch?" She asks. I laugh.

"It's comfy!"

She gets up and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. I look at my phone and see a notification that Adam posted a new video. I decide to see what it is. I look at the title. "JINBOP AND YT/N SNUGGLE"

WHAT?!

I watch the video. "Y/N!" I call.

"What?" She asks, coming out of the kitchen.

"Watch this," I hand her my phone. She watches the video, and her eyes go wide.

"Seriously Adam?!?!" She groans. "Can't he just not post a video of us while we're sleeping like a normal civilized person?" She slumps down next to me.

"There's Adam for ya," I say. "Well on the bright side, breakfast is ready," She says, kissing my cheek. I smile. I walk into the kitchen to find pouched eggs and English muffins.

"YES!" I yell, grabbing a plate and piling it with food. Y/N giggles.

"You're almost as bad with food as me!" She says, filling her plate with food. "But I will always be the food champion!" We sit down and eat breakfast while coming up with a plan to get back at Adam.

"I have an idea!" Y/N screams.

"What is it?" I ask eagerly.

"Something that is gonna make him wish he never posted that video," She says evilly. I grin.

Today, we were going to get back at Adam.