darkiplier part 1

your pov
After Sean got your bags you got out of the hospital from the help of Mark and you said "thank you for helping me get out the hospital is there anyway i can repay you" Mark and Sean's eyes go wide and they both say "STAY WITH US!!" you laugh and nod , they smile wide.
(by the way you ,Sean and Mark are at marks house )
you think for a minute and you say to Mark and Sean "hey where do I sleep" Sean starts to think then blushes slightly And then he says "y/n you can sleep with my bed with me in the guest room" you start to blush a deep red and you nod.
Sean (jack) pov
I noticed her blushing and I smile and I walk towards  y/n and I say "come on y/n I'll show you were the guessed bedroom is" she nods and I grab her bags and we go upstairs and I show her where the room is and she walks into the room and smiles and looks around and then she turns around towards me she look at me and she start to blush and she stutter "c-can I have m-my b-bag please" I nod and I put her bag on the bed and she grabs a new pair of clothes and undergarments and she says "umm I'm gonna take a shower .. where is the bathroom" I look at her and I say "go staight and turn right and you will see it" she nods and she walks past me and I grab her wrist and I say "y/n I'm glad your not hurt" she nods and goes to the bathroom and then I hear the shower head turn on and I hear the bathroom door close. I walk to marks room and I find him on the his bed grabbing his hair and head and I walk slowly towards him and I say "Mark?" he looks up at me and I see his one of his eyes is black and the other one is brown I run over to him and I tackle him on the bed and I say "Mark you can control him I know you can him" Mark smiles evilly and he turns the table and now I'm the one pinned on the bed and Mark is on top of me and then I say "MARK CONTROL HIM" he smirks evilly and then he leans into my neck he bites my neck hard and drawls a little bit of blood and I groan in pain. Mark then falls on top of me and I try. to get out and I walk to his bathroom and I look in the mirror and I look at the bite mark  that Mark gave me and I wipe the blood away and I walk back to his bedroom and I find Mark fast asleep and I smile and I leave his room and then I go back to y/n & mine room and I sit at he Edge of the bed and I think of what just happened and I hear our door open and I see y/n and she is wearing a septiceye shirt with black shorts and I say to her "I like your shirt" she smiles and say" thank you very much sir" she comes over to me and she says "umm Sean c-can I give you something" I nod and she leans in and she gently kisses me and I kiss back and then I feel her making the kiss more passonite and I put my hands on her waist and I pull her closer to me and I feel her put her arms around my neck and we begin to make out and then she backs away painting for air and I say "thank you for the kiss but why did you wanted to kiss me?" she blushes and then she says "Because I have a crush on the both of you and I wanted to pay you with a kiss and and also the kiss is for staying with me at the hospital" I nod then blush when I hear her say that she has a crush on the both of us.
_____________________
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!