what is happing to me

marks pov
i sit next to y/n waiting for her to wake up. I start to feel pain In my head and I grab my head and I groan in pain and Sean looks up from Y/n to look at me and he gets up from his chair and walks over to him and he say "Mark it's gonna be okay dark is not gonna take over again I have a feeling that the more your with y/n the more that dark Won't take control again" I look up from the floor and I look at Sean and he had worry In his eyes and face and I nod and he fakes a smile .

Sean's (jack) pov
as I say "Mark it's gonna be okay dark is not gonna take over again I have a feeling that the more your with y/n the more that dark Won't take control again" I don't want dark taking over Mark again
        ~flashback ~
~Mark and I where hanging around and we where playing gmod and when I killed Mark in the game he grunted and I though he was messing around and then the next thing I know I was on the pinned against the wall and Mark was looking at me but. I didn't see his brown eyes I saw eye go black and I say "Mark let me go this is not funny" and he said "who is Mark this is dark" he smirked at me and it was not a normal smirk it was a evil smirk then he lets my go and Mark falls on the ground while holding his head and then I see tears going down his face and I run I over to him and then I looked into his eyes I saw his normal brown eyes and I ask him was was that all about he looks up and says "Dark is my really bad side and there are times he completely takes over my body and I can't do anything" my eyes go wide and I say "am I the only one who knows about this" he nods then I say "okay ...how long have you been living with this?" he says "it started when I was 17 so about 8 years" my eyes go wide and I hug him and I say "I'll be here for you" he says "thank you Sean"
    ~end of flash back ~
your pov
I slowly wake up and l look around the room and I say "where am I?" Mark and Sean get up walk towards me and Mark says "you are in the hospital" I say "how long have I been in room?" Sean says "for about two days" my eyes go wide and I start to think that in the past when i get nervous or black out I'm in the hospital for about a week and I get interrupted by Mark saying "hey y/n you are going to stay with us okay " I blush and nod then I say "I left my bages at my hotel room and Sean says" what hotel?" and I say "the one really close to the indypop con."
_____________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter