pain and blackout

your pov
after the panel you go the signing and you get really excited but really nervous
(when You get really nervous you end up getting in a lot of pain and sometimes when it's too much you blackout )
you start to feel in your head and stomach and when it was your turn you went up to them and said "H-hi my name is y/n and I just wanted to say thank you for making me smile daily even I didn't want to smile , you have helped me through my ups and down and my depression and I'm glad that I found you on YouTube " you get a little more nervous and you feel more pain in your head . you see Sean and Mark smiling at you warmly and then your body goes numb and you black out and fall onto the ground.

Mark pov
I smile warmly at her when I hear her say that Sean and I make her smile daily then my smile fades when I see her past out and I run over to her and so does Sean I try I wake her up and then I pull out my phone and I call 911 and then they take her to the hospital and i get worried and I say "sorry guys I have to go I'm very sorry " you and Sean leave the building and run to my rental car and i get in the driver seat and Sean gets in the passager seat and I start to drive to the hospital and I start to think "I feel like I should be with her and protect her and love her... but why?"

Sean (jack) pov
I smile warmly and I hear her say that Mark and I make her smile daily then it fades when I see her past out I see Mark get up and run to her and I look at her and I get worried and the I see Mark pulling out his phone and he dialed 911 and then after that they took her to the hospital and then I her "sorry guys I have to go I really am sorry" I see him leaving the buliding and I go with him and then we run to his rental car and I get in the passager seat and he gets in the driver seat and we began to dive to the hospital and I began to think "i feel like I know this girl for a long time and I also feel like I should protect her but why do I feel like this ?"
______________________
i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter