meeting my heros that i love dearly

y/n :your name
e/c : eye color
h/c : hair color
your pov
Today was the day that you get to meet jacksepticeye and markiplier . you get up and run to the bathroom and brush your teeth and brush my hair then I come back to my room and I wear my jacksepticeye shirt with black shorts and and black converse , you also grab tiny box tim plushy and then you pack the rest of your stuff that you will need. You get out of your room and you walk to the front door and leave you walk to your car and you put your bags in the back seat and you get in the driver seat and you drive to the airport and you  park your car therm go to Seattle where indypop con takes place (sorry it's not right). An hour later and you arrive at Seattle and rent a car and you go to your hotel and then you drop your bags there and you go straight to indypop con. After a little while you get your pass and wait for the panel Markiplier and friends.
after a little while the panel starts and you smile wide and you grab a seat that's in the first row and you smile and wait until wade , Bob , Sean and Mark come on stage and get excited even more.
______________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊