Long Range Ninja VS Long Range Ninja

Mulai dari awal

Mana realized what was going on, the woman tossed her down and wrapped this whip of hers around the girl's throat, she counted on Mana passing out after hitting a tree and then her neck breaking or her getting hanged on the whip. The grey tree bark was closing in quick, Mana thrust her legs and activated the "Art of Tree Climbing" to stick to the tree. She then grunted again and felt something warm like blood or slobber shooting out from her throat when the woman pulled the whip yanking Mana off of the tree and once again falling down.

"Get out of that loop, get it off of you, you'll die... Come on... Come on... MOVE IT!" Mana ordered herself in her mind as her childish heart was pounding relentlessly inside her own chest, it felt like it'd hop out at any time, honestly. Finally, the loop tied around Mana's neck went off just in time, Mana made some hand seals and activated her "Mystical Wings Jutsu" to break her fall with a powerful gust of wind. After Mana fell onto the soft mossy dirt she took a moment to catch her breath and calm her pounding heart, she almost had a panic attack there and it wasn't helping. Had it not been for Mana's experience with hanging devices and deathtraps during her magic shows she'd be hanging lifeless with a broken neck off of a branch right now...

Mana swung her arms wildly tossing some steel-tipped cards at where the woman was, Mana heard the sound of tearing and the woman grunting – she hit her! The woman leaped down, Mana noticed her jumpsuit having been torn up but it didn't seem like Mana's cards opened any bleeding wounds yet, she just scored some lucky close shots. The magician girl shoved her arm deep into her hat and activated father's seal, she was just about running out of her cards and Mana didn't intend to clean her resources just yet, she had to use some tools she sealed into her father's seal.

The girl pulled out a new box of cards and shoved it into the device inside her sleeve, the intricate holster was now exposed since Mana's uniform was all burnt up and had holes in it. The girl still felt cold and a bit ashamed to be walking with a torn up attire but that was not the time for being embarrassed. While cold could eventually kill her but currently it was only slowing Mana down, it was not yet a problem but the time when it'd be one was approaching.

The magician tossed another card, the woman leaped up and tied her whip around a branch up above pulling herself even higher up. The seal on the card activated firing off three shuriken at the woman from the back of the card. All three dug into the woman's back and she hissed like a cat whose tail was stepped on. The woman hung herself upside down on the branch. Her hoodie slipped off and her short ginger hair finally slipped out, strangely enough, two bangs right near her face were brown, while the rest of her hairdo was bright orange. She had some strange whiskers on her face and her teeth looked pointy, she reminded Mana of a cat version of Inuzuka.

"You play dirty, little mouse, this trap was meant for your delicate neck reaching in for the cheese..." she pulled out a radio from her back pocket showing it off to Mana and playing a recording of the hostage yelling in pain.

"I didn't know Inuzuka also bred cats..." Mana bumbled back scratching her aching neck, honestly with how close that call was a little neck ache was the least of her problems...

"I'm no Inuzuka, I'm a member of the Nekomata clan, just like my brother." The woman angrily replied, it appeared that being confused for an Inuzuka was a pretty sensitive subject since there would've been no other reason for her to reply.

The woman then gracefully leaped on top of the branch and unwrapped her whip swinging it around, letting it crack and break off several pretty large branches of the trees and sending them crashing down. That whip may have killed a normal person if it as much as hit them once, even a hit on a leg or an arm would've sent a shockwave throughout one's entire skeleton shattering bones where it made its way through. This was dangerous, Mana didn't want to use chakra augmentation so shortly after using it to traverse but this may have been unavoidable.