Chapter 2 - Marissa starts being homeschooled

"Morning", Taylor says as Marissa walks downstairs.

Marissa looks at her and rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Marissa asks curiously.

"I found a school for you to go to."

"Seriously, can't I just be homeschooled?"

Taylor stares at her for a while thinking for an answer.

"Alright, I guess so. I'll pick up supplies and materials later, we start school tomorrow at 8:00 a.m."

"Damn."

Next Day:

-----------

"Morning."

"Bitch", Marissa says in an incredibly rude way.

"Sit down and eat breakfast, so we can begin school."

Marissa walks over to the fridge; opens it; takes out the milk carton; and drinks from it, not even bothering to use a glass.

Taylor just stares at her.

10 minutes later they begin school.

"Turn to page 109 in your geometry book."

"I hate geometry."

"Just do it."

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!"

"Alright that's it!! I've had with this attitude. I'm trying to help you!" Taylor says as she slams her hand down on her answer book.

"I know, I'm sorry", Marissa says as she turns to page 109 in her book.

After school ends, they go shopping. The paparazzi rudely follows them everywhere and asks questions that's really none of their business.

Marissa puts up her middle finger.

After they finnish looking at clothes in an expensive store called "Empty Space", they go get frozen yogurt at Cherry Berry.

Please vote and/or comment.