Finish it

"No way we all get through this," Tony says blankly. "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor."
"I've got no plans tomorrow night." Steve slightly smiles, I put my hand across his neck while I stand up, and play with his hair lightly.
"I got first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's what he's waiting for."
"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision blurts in while walking across the room. I giggle.

-

"Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. That's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority, is getting them out."

"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" Pietro  says, running into a precinct quickly and runs back out. Everyone continues what they were doing. He runs back in with a gun, shooting at the ceiling. "Get off your asses."

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. That's not going to happen today. But we can do your best to protect them,"

Wanda mind controls everyone in the city to evacuate.

"And we can get the job done. We'll find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

-

"Ultron thinks that we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him, it's about whether he's right."

-

"Natasha! Natasha!" Bruce yells out, running to where she's being held in Ultron's... Lair.
"Bruce?" She says, hurriedly getting up and holding onto the metal bars.
"You alright?" He asks.
"Yeah." She sighs a happy sigh, thankful that he's here.
"The teams in the city. It's about to light up."
"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere." She says sarcastically.
"Yeah, I did." Bruce says, holding up one of the powerful guns he found. He shoots at the lock. She pushes the door open.
"So what's our play?"
"I'm here to get you to safety." Bruce says.
"Jobs not finished."
"We can help with the evacuation but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over."
She slightly smiles. "So we just disappear?"

-

"Come on!" Steve directs the civilians out of the city.
"Keep going up ahead! Get as far away as you can from the city!" I say.

-

"Your mans in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you." Friday says to Tony. He flies into the church.
"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron says.
"I don't know. How much time you got?" Tony mocks.
"More than you."
"Uh.. You been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail? You're looking.. I don't want to say puffy-"
"You're stalling to protect the people."
"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"
"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free." He says, at that moment, Ultron's object to wipe out the human existence came out of the ground. "You think you're the only one stalling?"
"There's the rest of the vibranium. Function: still unclear." Friday says.
"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time."
As Tony turns around, several of Ultron's minions come out and start attacking the city.

-

While Steve and I were directing civilians out of the city, we got.. Interrupted. I didn't choose to take my gun out, I didn't want to hurt a civilian that got in the way, so I got on ones back. I grabbed my knife and dug it into its neck, pulling back and it's lights automatically shut off, causing it to fall to the ground. I looked over and Steve ripped it's arm off of another. We stumbled from having the ground shake. I kicked one and it fell over the ledge I now realized wasn't there before.
"Steve.." I say, my eyes slightly open.
"I know, babe. I know." He says, putting his hand slightly on my waist and guiding us away from the edge. Steve gets swooped and picked up by one of the robots. I gasp.
"Cap, you got incoming."
"Incoming already came in." He grunts. I let go a breath and run over to him.
"Cmon baby. Get up." I grab his hand and pull him up.
"Stark, you worry about getting the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job. Year these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." He says and we go after other robots attaching civilians.