Together again

I was in my apartment in Brooklyn, reading one of my favorite books. It was 9 am and I had nothing better to be doing. I glanced at my phone, wanting to text the guys and Nat, but you decided against it. It's been a month since the Battle of New York. I haven't seen Steve since and I admit, I miss him a lot, I miss all of them. I grabbed my phone and opened my message app. I made a group chat with all of us together.

Meet up tonight? I sent.

Miss us already Brody? - Bruce

Psh. No! - Char

Where at? -Clint

Cielo. The absolute best nightclub in New York. ;) - Char

Get ready to have your asses beaten in a dance off! ;) - Tony

Is that a challenge Stark? - Nat

Oh it is.

Lady Charlotte, where is this Cielo? And what do we do in it? - Thor

Tony will come and get you! It's gonna be fun!

Or volunteer me to get him. That's cool too. - Tony

Sure is. ;) -Char

Charlotte, I'll pick you up? - Steve

Are you flirting with her Captain? - Tony

Bud out. - Steve

Well, you are in a group chat. - Tony

Yes Steve. That would be nice. - Char

Great. :) - Steve

You both really need to learn on how to talk without an argument waiting to be heard. - Char

Be ready by 8 kiddos! - Tony

Got it dad! - Clint

You can't ignore me! - Char

••

It was 7:57, I was wearing a black dress that hugged my curves, and went about 3 inches above my knee. I had my hair curled and I wore 6 inch black heels. I looked at myself in my mirror one last time and went into the kitchen. I walked out of my room and went to grab my purse that sat on my counter. A loud knock sounded at my door.

I opened the door and went straight for a hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck tightly and he put his arms around my waist tightly in response.

"Well, I missed you too, gorgeous." Steve smiled into my hair, a few seconds later we let go. He was wearing his brown leather jacket with a shirt under and blue jeans. I blushed. "Are you ready to go?"

"Err-yes, I am." I stuttered. I'm not sure why I stuttered, but I did. I turned around and locked my apartment door. We went down the elevator and exited out of the building. He had his hand on my lower back and was walking beside me. Parked out front was his motorcycle.

"I've always loved your motorcycle, I forgot to tell you." I smiled.

"Have you now?" He asked. I hummed in confirmation. "Well maybe you could drive it someday." He smirked and sat on it, I sat behind him.

"Someday."

Cielo isn't far from my apartment building, 3 blocks or so. Steve and I walked in the club and music had been playing. I smirked, my absolute favorite place to dance was here. I saw 5 people sitting on the couch that was placed in the middle of the room. Tony, Nat, Clint, Bruce, and Thor. Surprisingly, he wasn't wearing his armor. They were all talking until Nat looked up and yelled.