You're my mission!

Steve was headed towards the museum and I followed.
"Steve.." I said, walking faster.
"I thought I told you to stay in the car."
"I don't care what you said."
"Why did you come with me then?"
I grabbed his arm and turned him around.
"I came here to say I'm sorry, Steve," My face softens. He looks everywhere but at me. "Steve." I say in sadness. I put my hand on his cheek and force him to look at me.
"I'm sorry." He shakes his head and looks down.
"You don't have to be."
"It was my fault, if I wouldn't have had him on the train, he wouldn't have fallen and get captured by HYDRA.. Treated like a lab rat." His voice cracked. I quickly pulled him down to me and hugged him tightly. I played with his hair to calm him down. He wrapped his muscular arms around me.
"I'm always here, Steve," I said, placing one of my hands on his cheek and kissing the other. "Always."
"Thank you, darling."
"Come on, let's go get your suit."
••
Steve, Sam, Maria and I headed towards the communication area, while Natasha was disguised as a council woman. We messed with the dish, so their Bluetooth's could malfunction. With Sam on my right, Steve on my left, and Maria on his left, we could protect ourselves from any enemy. Seconds later, a scrawny, SHIELD agent opens the door.
"Excuse us." Steve said. The guy put his arms in the air and backed up. We clear everyone out of the room and Steve goes to the intercom.
"Attention all SHIELD agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. And I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, its been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, Unless we stop them. The price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay, and if I'm the only one then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." He said, then let go of the button. I blushed, knowing that, that man is mine.
"Did you write that down first? Or was it off of the top of your head?" I heard Sam say, I giggled.
••
"You smug son of a bitch." A council man said to Pierce. STRIKE and insight started walking in the room.
"Arrest him. " Another said. One man pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.
"I guess I've got the floor." Pierce said.
••
"Preempt the launch sequence. Send those ships up now," Rumlow said to an agent. The agent looked back and did nothing. "Is there a problem?"
"Um.." He said, and shook his head in a no. All of the agents were quiet and staring at him.
"Is there a problem?" He said louder.
"Sorry sir," he says, breathing heavily. "I'm not gonna launch those ships. Captain's orders."
Rumlow takes his gun out and points it at his head.
"Move away from your station."
"Like he said," Sharon Carter came towards them, pointing her gun at Rumlow. Everyone took out their guns and started shouting. "Captain's orders."
"You picked the wrong side, Agent." He said, pushing the gun further at the other Agents head.
"Depends on where you're standing."
Rumlow dropped his gun. Seconds later he grabbed a knife, cut Agent Carter on her arm. She let go of her gun and Rumlow caught it. Gunshots were being shot everywhere and the agents went under their desks. Rumlow went to the station and launched the helicarriers.
••
"They're initiating launch." We hear Hill say in the ear piece.
"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam says as we run.
"If they're shooting at you they're bad."
As on cue, Sam's wings appeared and he jumped off of the side, flying in the air. Steve and I jumped off, he landed on the floor and I landed on a jet. We ran and people started shooting at us. Steve and I hid behind boxes and ran again, fighting the shooters as they ran in front of us.
"Hey Cap! I found those bad guys you were talking about!" Sam said through the ear piece.
"You okay?"
"Not dead yet."
••
"Let me tell you something," Pierce says. "What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution, and you could just stop it, with a flick of he switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?"
"Not if it was your switch." A council man said, throwing his glass of wine to the ground.
Pierce chuckles. A man hands him a gun and points it at him. The council woman kicks him out of the way. She punches Pierce, the others come after her but she throws an electric ray at one and they fall to the ground. She goes to the other and knocks him out. She takes 3 more down and stands up, pointing the gun at Pierce.
"I'm sorry," Natasha says, revealing herself by taking off of the computerized mask that made her look like the council woman, along with the wig. "Did I step on your moment?"
••
"Falcon, status?" Hill says, looking at the helicarriers lift into the air.
"Engaging." Sam says as tanks shoot at him from above. He dodges each shot as he swerves his wings out of the way. He flys down and hovers over the floor, shooting at anyone that works for HYDRA.
"Alright Cap, I'm in," He says, looking around. Seconds later a Quinjet from headquarters comes flying to Sam. "Shit."
He turns around and flies as fast as he can, dodging the bullets from the Quinjet. He goes under another jet that was sitting on the deck of headquarters, the flying jet that was still shooting at him hit the other jet and made it explode. Sam's wings went inside his pack and he rolled to the edge. The jet was still coming after him and Sam went back first off of the cliff, shooting at the pilots. As on cue, is wings emerged from his pack and glided him under the top.
••
HYDRA Agents were still making their way to eliminate us, but Steve and I kept fighting them off on the helicarrier.
"8 minutes Cap." Hill says.
"Workin' on it." I pant as Steve catches his shield that he just threw at a HYDRA Agent.
••
"What are you doing?" The council man asks Natasha as she plays with the computer.
"She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." Pierce states, walking towards them, with a man pointing a gun at his head.
"Including HYDRA's." She says.
"And SHIELD's."
"If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain a hidden," he says, she slows her typing down and looks up, then back down quickly. "Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?"
"Are you?"
••
Steve and I run to the middle of the helicarrier where they had all of the chips installed in. Steve typed in numbers and the chips were brought down. Steve takes one out and puts one back in.
"Alpha lock."
"Falcon, where are you now?" Hill asks.
"I had to take a detour," Sam says. "Woo! Oh yeah!" We hear Sam say on the other end.
"Someone's having fun." I laugh.
"If only you guys were here," He chuckles. "I'm in. Bravo lock." We hear him say.
"Two down, one to go." Hill says.
••
"Disabling the encryption is an executive order it takes 2 Alpha Level members." Pierce says to Natasha.
"Don't worry. Company's coming." She smirks as a helicopter approaches. The door opens and in comes Nick Fury.
"Did you get my flowers?" Pierce asks sarcastically. Fury glares at him with his only eye. "I'm glad you're here Nick."
"Really? Cause I thought you had me killed."
"You know how the game works."
"So why make me head of SHIELD?"
"Because you were the best, and the most ruthless person I ever met."
"I did what I did to protect people."
"Our enemies are your enemies, Nick. Disorder. War. Just a matter of time before a bomb goes off In Moscow or an EMP fries Chicago. Diplomacy? Holding action Nick. Bandaid. And you know where I learned that, Bogota. You didn't ask. You just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing 20 million. That's the next step, Nick. Do you have the courage to take it?"
"No. I have the courage not to." He grabs his arm and leads him to the wall where everything on the computer was shown.
"Retinal scanner active." A computerized voice says.
Pierce chuckles. "You don't think we wiped your clearance from the system?"
"I know you erased my password. Probably deleted my retinal scan. But if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary," Nick said, lifting his eyepatch away from his eye. "You need to keep both eyes open."
They stand in front of the wall as it scans their eyes.
"Alpha Level confirmed. Encryption code accepted. Safeguards removed."
••
"Charlie carrier is 45 degrees off of the port bow." Hill says, she looks at the camera outside her door and two men open the door. She pushes her chair back and it glides along the floor. She shoots them both in a matter of seconds.
"Six minutes."
"Hey, Sam, were gonna need a ride."
"Roger, let me know when you're ready." He says, we jump off of the helicarrier, with me in his arms.
"I just did!"
Sam flies down and picks Steve up by his arm. He grunts. I crawl up his body so it would be easier for him. He lets go of us when we arrive at the last helicarrier.
"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam says to Steve.
"I had a big breakfast." Steve says.
Out of nowhere, the Winter Soldier comes and runs after Steve.
"Steve!" Sam and I yell at the same time. Steve falls off of the edge. Sam sprouts his wings to get him but Bucky grabbed one of his wings, throwing him in the air. I run towards him and we fight in hand-to-hand combat.
He tries punching me with his flesh arm but I block it, he tries with his other and it's a lot harder than his flesh arm, considering its metal. I used both of my arms then I wrapped both of my legs around his neck, I flip us and he lands on his back. He grabs me with his metal arm and throws me. Sam pulls out his guns and shoots at him. He goes behind a container and Sam flies away to find Steve. But the soldier shoots something at Sam and it grabs one of his wings. He pulls back and Sam gets pulled to the ground, one of his wings gets ripped off. The soldier kicks him off of the edge. I run to the middle of the helicarrier.
"Cap! Cap! Come in, are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah I'm here. I'm still on the helicarrier," He says, I let go of the breath I had. "Where are you?"
"I'm grounded, the suits down. Sorry, Cap."
"Don't worry. We got it." Steve says.
"Falcon?"
"Yeah."
"Rumlow's headed for the council." Hill says.
"In on it."
Steve and I meet up again and run to the middle of the helicarrier. He slows down when he sees Bucky.
"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen," Steve says. I look at the patch that holds the blade that was on his hip, and look up.
I reach my hand in the patch and grab the blade, making sure Bucky didn't see. Steve looked back and I nodded. "Please don't make me do this." Steve stares at him and he sighs.
Steve throws his shield at him and I hold on to the railing, then jump off. I run and see them fighting. I make my way towards the other side and look around the edge. The only way I can get into the system and type the password is by Steve and Bucky. Steve sees me and tries pushing Bucky away. Steve types in the password for me and I run towards it. Bucky pulls out his gun quickly and shoots me in the left shoulder. I drop the chip and moan in pain. Steve looks back worriedly.
"Keep going, I'm okay." He turns around and continues. I pick up the chip and I look at where I need to put it. It quickly closes from all of the time it's been open.
"Shit." I whisper.
I quickly type in the numbers and it opens, I grab the chip out of the socket, grab the one in my pocket, but something rams into the back of me, making me hit parts of metal hardly, and scream from making them move my shoulder. Bucky grabs me and throws me into the railing. The chip falls by Bucky's feet. He grabs it, and tackles me and Steve off of the railing. We fall and hit the curved ground behind us. I flip over and close my eyes and groan. I open them again and get up. Bucky lets go of the chip and it slides down, Steve slides down with it and I start fighting Bucky with my legs and one arm, thankfully, it's my strongest. But, Bucky overpowers me and hits me in my shoulder, I grab my shoulder, and kick him, but he grabs my leg and flips me over the second edge. Steve starts fighting him and the chip falls 5 feet away from me. I slowly get up as Steve jumps down.
••
"Done," Natasha says. "And it's trending."
Pierce clicks his phone once, and one council man screams, the pins that each of the council man, and Natasha put on, are triggered when he presses a Button on his phone. He pushes it again, and another council man screams.
Natasha points her gun at him.
"Unless you want a two-inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down," He says, Natasha and Nick pointing their guns at Pierce.
"That was armed, the moment you put it on."
••
The chip was still on the floor, Bucky throws Steve's shield at him and Steve falls in front of me. Bucky shoots and Steve tries to block us with his shield. I get hit in the thigh with another bullet and scream, Again.
"Charlotte!" Steve says, grabbing my hand. Steve throws his shield at him with his other but Bucky punches it and it goes behind him. He comes charging after Steve with a knife, he dodges it a few times and grabs his arm, that was right above his shoulder. Bucky put his metal arm on the knife with his other arm, and pushed down, sending the knife into Steve's smooth skin. Steve yells and headbuts him.
"Steve!" Bucky grabs the chip and Steve holds him by his neck, Bucky chokes. Steve throws him on the ground next to him forcefully. He was still holding onto his arm, he had Bucky's arm between his forearm and upper arm, his other hand was pushed against Bucky's face, sending him facing the other way. He looks at Bucky and then the chip.
"Drop it!" Steve says. "Drop it!" But he doesn't listen. Steve pops Bucky's arm out he screams. They land on the ground and Steve has him in a choke hold. I push myself up with my right arm and left leg, I limp over to Steve and Bucky. Bucky grabs one of Steve's arms with his metal one and pulls. Steve wraps his leg around Bucky's metal arm. Bucky blacks out and let's go of the chip. Steve lets go, picks up the chip and grabs me by the waist, helping me walk faster.
••
"I'm on 41, headed to the Southwest stairwell." Rumlow says, opening the door. Sam comes out from behind the door and punches him in the face. Sam backs him up and gets both of his hands towards his neck, but Rumlow catches them, twists them down and headbuts Sam.
"This is gonna hurt. There are no prisoners with HYDRA. Just order. And order only comes from pain. You ready for yours?"
"Man, shut the hell up." Sam looks at him in disgust. They charge towards each other.
••
"Lieutenant, how much longer?" Pierce asks.
"65 seconds, to data satellite link," The man says over the radio. "Targeting grid engaged. Lowering weapons Array now."
••
"One minute." Hill says.
"Steve.." I say, limping with his arm around me.
"I know, baby, I know." He looks back and Bucky shoots him.
"Steve!" I cry out.
He gets up and we run up the steps, Bucky shoots him in the arm.
"30 seconds, Cap."
"Stand by." He breaths. We stumble towards the middle where the other blades were, he takes out the chip.
"Charlie-" Steve starts, but he's interrupted by a gunshot. He falls, I see blood pool at his stomach.
"No no no no. Steve!" My voice cracks, my eyes fill up.
"I need you to put this in there." He chokes out.
"Steve-" I say, a tear falls out of my eye.
"Charlotte please." He begs. I grab it and quickly put it in its socket.
"Charlie lock." Steve pants.
"Okay, Cap, Charlotte, get out of there."
"Fire now." He says.
"But Steve-"
"Do it!" I say. "Do it now!"
Steve and I manage to get up and walk to the railing. Bucky gets stuck under a huge piece of steel.
"Come on." I say, we hold each other and limp. We stumble from the other carriers being shot at the one we were in. Steve and I jump down and we groan. We quickly walk to Bucky and try to pull the steel off of Bucky.
"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air!" Sam screams from the other end.
"Sam, where are you?" Nat says.
"41st floor! Northwest corner!"
"We're on it! Stay where you are!"
"Not an option!"
"Hill! Where's Steve and Charlotte? You got a location on Brody and Rogers!?" Nat says. I rip my earpiece out. We continue to pull and groan from the pain on our shoulders and how heavy it was. Bucky Crawls out and we let go.
"You know me." Steve grunts.
"No I don't!" Bucky punches him.
"No!" I yell as I'm crying, but I stay still. Bucky looks at me confused.
"Bucky.. You've known me your whole life." Steve pants. Bucky hits him with the back of his knuckles with his metal hand.
"Bucky please.. you know him." I cry, walking towards them. His eyes were widened and he looked at the floor.
"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes."
"Shut up!" He punches him.
"Please stop!" I sob.
"I'm not gonna fight you," Steve gets up and drops his shield through the hole in the floor. "You're my friend."
"You're my mission." Bucky tackles him, punching him constantly with his robotic arm. I limp towards him and try pulling him off, with my one good arm, but it doesn't work. "You're my mission!" He yells while punching him.
"Please stop Bucky.. stop!" I scream, falling on my knees, right next to Steve, tears cover my face like a mask. Bucky's arm swings up to hit him, but stops in the air.
"Then finish it," Steve says. "Cause I'm with you to the end of the line."
"Please don't, Bucky please!" I scream, and sob.
Bucky looks at him wide eyed. His hand still in the air. "I love him!" I scream as loud as I can. The top floor falls on the glass and Steve and I fall through. As we fall, I grab onto him and hold him tightly, we collide with the water below us.
•••

CRYIN OH
BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 READSSSSSSSS IM SO HAPPY RN YAY
Ik I said I would update yesterday, but I was really busy and I couldn't finish what I needed to:'(
But I got it now and I'm :'))))))
But don't forget to vote and comment your feedback!!
Much loveeeee xx