Bucky?

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said, sitting next to me.
"Then why don't you stick a cork in it." I said, He looked at me.
"Feisty, I like it. Can't wait to get a piece of you." He says, looking at me up in down.
"Back off hotshot." Steve said.
"The only piece of me you'll get is my foot up your ass."
"I like you. You're funny." Sam laughs.
"Insights launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close." Nat sits up from her seat.
"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly."
"What? Are you crazy? That is a terrible terrible idea!" Sitwell says and the glass window next to him breaks and throws him out, he gets ran over by a car. Natasha and I look beside us and the man on the roof pulls out a gun. Natasha jumps in the front seat with Steve and I jump in the middle of the two seats. Steve pulls the ignition in park and the car stops immediately. The man on the roof flys off of the car. We look in the street and the man is The Winter Soldier. He digs his metal hand in the ground to stop him from moving further.
"Damn." I whisper.
Natasha pulls out her gun to shoot him but we get reared by a car and we all jerk forward. Natasha's gun falls. Our car gets closer and closer to the soldier and Sam steps on the brakes. The soldier jumps on the roof of the car and he breaks the back window. He sticks his hand through the windshield and pulls the wheel from Sam's grasp. We have no steering wheel now. Wonderful.
"Shit!" Sam yells. Natasha starts shooting at the soldier but he jumps on the other car. Since our car has no steering, it's swerving in the middle of the highway. The car rams itself into the back of our car and we nearly spin. We run into the cinderblock. Steve opens his door.
"Hold onto Sam!" He yells. I do as told and Steve puts his arm around Sam and pushes his car door off of the car. We hit the ground hardly and Sam and I go rolling. We make our way to Nat and Steve, the soldier holds up a huge gun and fires. Steve pushes us out of the way and he gets blasted off of the bridge.
The many people behind The Winter Soldier start shooting at us. I pull out my gun and start shooting back. The Soldier shoots the grenade launcher again, but at me and Nat. As he shoots we jump over the cinderblock and luckily, it doesn't injure us.
We start running and we end up behind a car. The Soldier lines up his range and shoots at the car, making it fly towards us. Nat and I jump off of the bridge and shoot a grappling hook underneath the bridge, making us swing. We run and see the soldiers shadow, slowing down we load our guns and shoot at the soldier. He backs up and we run to the busses.
He gets back up and shoots randomly anywhere under the bridge, thinking we were still there.
We shoot at him from the busses and he shoots his gun at us. We start running and Natasha looks back. They stop shooting at us. Nat places a fake recording of her voice by a car as soon as we get to the street where tons of cars were. We see the soldier walking up the street and he rolls a little ball to where the recording was playing, seconds later it blew up.
Nat ran out to attack and she wrapped one leg on each side of his shoulders. She got a piece of wire and tried wrapping it around his neck but he was blocking it. He grabbed her and threw her at the car in front of them. He picked up the gun to shoot at her but she threw a small circular piece of metal at his metal arm. It electrocuted his arm and he ripped if off with his flesh. Natasha and I ran, as fast as we could.
"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" She yelled to the civilians running.
We heard a gunshot and Natasha fell behind a car.
"Natasha!" I yelled and kneeled at her side.
"I'm fine. I'm fine," she panted. "Kill him." She demanded, opening her eyes. I stared at her angrily, determined to kill the soldier, he appeared on top of the car across from us, pointing a gun at us. I pulled my gun out and shot at him a multiple times. I saw Steve approaching and I stopped shooting. The soldier turned to his side and punched the shield. It made a loud sound. The soldier swats the shield out of the way and kicks Steve in the chest, sending him flying backwards. I give my gun to Natasha and run to the soldier. Steve rolls and his shield blocks him as the soldier shoots at him. The soldier rolls off of the car and grabs another gun and shoots at him. Steve kicks the gun and he grabs another. I make my way towards them and I kick the soldier in the side, sending him sliding to the side. Steve punches the soldier in the face and goes to swing his shield at him. The soldier catches it and twists it, Steve flips with it. The soldier takes his Shield and punches him back. I go on the soldiers back and choke him. He flips me over and I slam on the concrete floor. I moan loudly in excruciating pain. Steve runs towards the soldier, but the soldier has enough time for him to pick me up and slam me on the floor again, my shoulder pops out of its socket and I scream.
I look up and see that the soldier twists a knife in his hand. Steve dodges it and punches him when he gets the chance. He kicks him in the side and he flys back into a car. Steve runs up to him and knees him in the chest. They dodge punches and Steve grabs his arm, slamming him on the floor much like the soldier had done to me, but not as hard. He had gotten up and held him by his neck. He pulled him forward then threw him backwards. Steve flipped over the car. The soldier jumped on the car and leaped and went in to punch Steve into the concrete, but he moved out of the way. I see them blur in my vision when my eyes droop.
"Charlotte.. Come on, stay awake." Nat said and slapped my cheek.
"Ow." I said.
"Stay awake."
"Can you do me a favor?" I say with my eyes closed.
"What?"
"Hold me into place." I say, opening my eyes and getting up. She holds my waist and I push my shoulder back and groan.
"Oh, fuck.." I clinch my teeth.
"That's my girl." I hear Natasha say.
I look around and see Steve still fighting the soldier. I get up. Steve flips him over his shoulder and his mask comes off. His face is fully shown. Steve froze.
"Bucky?" He said, marveled.
"Who the hell is Bucky?" The Soldier says and attacks again. I put my hand over my mouth. Nat picks up the grenade launcher and Sam kicks Bucky. Bucky holds the gun up at Steve and he ducks. Nat shoots and it blows up the car, where The soldier was standing. We look back and he's gone. SHIELD cars approach us and I stand beside Steve, with a gun in hand.
"Drop the shield, Cap get on your knees! Same for you, Agent Brody!" Rumlow says as he points the gun at us. I drop my gun as Steve drops his shield. "Get on your knees!" Rumlow yells multiple times. We don't listen. An agent comes up behind me and handcuffs me, I groan from the pain in my shoulder. Even if I did pop it back in it still hurt like hell. Someone walks up to me, he puts his gun back on his hip.
"Get on your knees baby." He whispers and runs his hand down my face, heading for my chest.
"Hey! Back off!" Steve yells and gets off of his knees. They hadn't put him in handcuffs yet and he pushed him. They handcuff Steve and pull him back, pushing him on the ground. I stare back at the agent in front of me. I clinch my jaw.
"Just got to do one thing, baby." He whispers in my ear and pulls back. He puts his hand on my ass and I Headbut him. He falls to the floor.
"I don't have to do anything you say." I say through my teeth. I get grabbed by agents and forced to the floor. I see an agent point his gun at Steve's head. Steve was staring at the floor blankly. I felt pity and sorrow. Rumlow looks up and sees a news helicopter.
"Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!"
We get ushered to a car and pushed into the back of a van. Sam and Natasha siting on one side and Steve and I on the other.
"It was him. He looked right at me. And he didn't even know me." I put my arm through Steve's arm and reached for his hand. He stretched his arm out through the handcuffs and our hands laced together.
"How's that even possible? It was like 70 years ago." Sam asked.
"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall," he looked up. "They must have found him."
"None of that's your fault Steve." His head turned away.
"Even when I had nothing I had Bucky."
My heart shattered. I felt the utmost sadness. I sat closer to him. I reached over, closed my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. I sat there for a few seconds and pulled back.
Natasha moaned quietly in pain and Sam looked over.
"We need to get a doctor here, if we don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck-" He got interrupted by one of HYDRA's guards threatening to stab him with the electrical stick, next thing that happens is they turn the stick around and stab the other HYDRA guard and kick them in the face. They take off the helmet and it reveals Maria.
"That thing was squeezing my brain.." She groaned and looked at Sam. "Who's this guy?"
"Maria, Sam, Sam, Maria," I Introduced them. "Now we need to get out of here."
"Right." She got a key off of the knocked out guard and started to undo Steve's handcuffs. I had to release his hand in the process, my face getting slightly down from the loss of contact.
After we got everyone ready, Maria grabbed a laser she had and made a hole on the ground of the truck, we all crawled out of it.
••
We quickly get out of the new van we got into. Steve and I help Natasha and I hear her groan a little. We walk into the facility and we walk quickly, for Natasha's sake.
"GSW. She's lost at least a pint." Maria says.
"Maybe two!" Sam says, holding onto Natasha.
"Let me take her!" The doctor says.
"She'll want to see him first." We all look at her in confusion.
Maria pulls the curtain open. There he is. The marvelous Nick Fury.
"About damn time." He says
"You mother fucker." I chuckle.
"Ooh, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
We get Natasha help with her wound and we all look at Nick, expecting him to tell us how he is.
"Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache."
"Don't forget your collapsed lung." The doctor says. Damn.
"Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good."
"They cut you open your heart stopped." Natasha said.
"Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress, didn't work so well for him, but we found a use for it."
"Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?" Steve says.
"Any attempt on the directors life had to look successful." Maria Hill said.
"Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust." Nick said. We all fell silent.
••
The scientist sat there, working on the soldiers metal arm, in other words, Bucky's arm. He had some of the metal torn off and his arm wasn't working like it should. Bucky sat there, staring blankly at nothing. But regaining his memories.
"Sargent Barnes," He remembered Zola say. Another flashback came.
"Bucky no!" He remembered that man on the bridge say, reaching out to him from the train. Bucky falling. Zola's words in the background of his flashbacks.
"The procedure has already started," He was being dragged on the cold, snowy floor. He looked down and his left arm had came off, blood trails behind left behind as he was being dragged. He saw them sawing into his arm, taking of the skin not needed. "You are to be the new fist of HYDRA. Put him on ice." He lifted his new left arm up, it was metal. He moved his fingers around just fine but he couldn't feel a thing. He grabbed the scientists throat next to him. The next thing he saw was him in a metal container and his reflection being frozen.
He got out of his memories and he punched the scientist next to him, as a reflex. The guards pointed their guns at him.
Alexander Pierce had been walking down the hallway, heading to where the Winter Soldier was.
"Sir, he's unstable. Erratic." One guy says. Pierce ignores him and keeps walking, he opens the door and a guard closes it behind him. He looks at The Soldier.
"Mission Report," he says the Soldier continues to stare into space. "Mission Report now." He says. No response. Pierce walks up to him and slaps him with the back of his hand.
"The man on the bridge," Bucky says confused. "Who was he?"
"You met him earlier this week on another assignment." Pierce said.
"I knew him."
Pierce pulls up a chair. "Your work has been a gift to mankind. You shaped the century. And I need you to do it one more time. Societies at a tipping point between order and chaos. Tomorrow morning we're going to give it a push. But, if you don't do your part, I can't do mine. And HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves."
"But I knew him." Bucky sadly smiles.
Pierce sighs.
"Prep him." Pierce says and gets out of his seat. Bucky has a scared and failed impression on his face.
"He's been out of cryo freeze too long." A scientist says.
"Then wipe him and start over."
Two scientists push Bucky's shoulders back and he opens his mouth, knowing he has a mouthpiece to scream into. He starts breathing fast and his chest goes up and down at a fast pace. He gets strapped to his chair and the headpiece comes down on Bucky's head. They turn the machine on and Bucky's screams filled the room as Pierce walks out of the room.
••
"This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility," Fury said, throwing the picture of Pierce down on the table. "See, it's stuff like this, that gives me trust issues."
"We have to stop the launch." I said, crossing my arms.
"I don't think the council is accepting my calls anymore." Nick says, he opens a box and it has three chips in it.
"What's that?" Sam says.
"Once the helicarriers reach 3,000 feet, they'll triangulate with insight satellites, becoming fully weaponized." Hill says.
"We need to breach those carriers, and replace their targeting blades with our own."
"One or two won't cut it we need to link all three for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational, a whole lot of people are gonna die." Hill says.
"We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We have to get past them, insert these server blades. And maybe, just maybe we can salvage what's left." Nick says.
"We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick. We're taking down SHIELD." Steve argues.
"SHIELD had nothing to do with this." Nick says back.
"You gave me this mission. This is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed."
"Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed."
Everyone say there watching them fight back and forth.
"How many paid the price before you did?" Steve said, Nick looked down.
"Look, I didn't know about Barnes."
"Even if you had, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too? SHIELD, HYDRA.. It all goes." He shakes his head.
"He's right." I say. Nick looks at me. I nod at him. He looks at Natasha, she leans back. He looks at Maria and she nods. He looks at Sam.
"Don't look at me, I do whatever he does, just slower." He says, I laugh.
"Hmm. Well," Nick leans back. "Looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain." He says. I smile.
••
Steve stood on the bridge, that was on top of the facility he was just in. He was remembering a time with Bucky.
"We looked for you after," Bucky said as church bells rang in the distance. "My folks wanted to give you a ride to the cemetery."
"I know. I'm sorry. I just kind of wanted to be alone."
"How was it?"
"It was okay. Shes next to dad." Steve slumps.
"I was gonna ask.."
"I know what you're gonna say, Buck. It's just.."
"We can put the couch cushions on the floor like when we were kids. It'll be fun, all you gotta do is shine my shoes, maybe take out the trash," He saw Steve scrambling to find his key for the door. Bucky kicked the brick and the key was under it. Bucky picked it up and handed it to Steve. "Come on."
"Thank you, Buck. But I can get by on my own."
"The thing is, you don't have to. I'm with you to the end of the line, pal." He put his hand on Steve's shoulder and they smiled.
"He's gonna be there, you know." Sam says, walking up to him.
"I know."
"Look, whoever he used to be and the guy he is now, I don't think he's the kind you save, he's the kind you stop."
"I don't know if I can do that."
"Well, he might not give you a choice. He doesn't know you."
"He will," Steve looks at him. "Gear up. It's time." Steve walks away.
"You gonna wear that?" Sam asks.
"No, if you're gonna fight a war, you gotta wear a uniform."
•••

WOAH ;))))))
But anyways, I hoped you guys liked this chapter, the next is on a be even more intense:)))))))
Be prepared.
Vote & comment please!! Tell me what you think! I love to hear your guys' feedback. :)
Love you munchkins.
Much love xx.