Plot Twist

Warning:

I'm for real about to ruin your life with this. I know because when I read it, I withered in my bed, gasping for air and crying for a good five minutes.

Read at your own risk.

After the 75th Hunger Games the Capitol was furious. Katniss and Peeta had made fools of them yet again. But they weren't getting away with it this time, after they arrived in the Capitol they were put in adjoining cells. The walls were made of glass, meant to torture. Each day one of them would be tortured while the other watched helpless in their cell, unable to protect the other. It was Katniss' day to be tortured but this was different, Peeta couldn't see her this time. He could hear her screams for him. He was hysterical, screaming her name over and over with no response. Then suddenly the glass turned and he could see her, beaten and bloody. She couldn't even take a full breath. Peeta thrashed, using all his strength but it was useless. He couldn't get to her. He went mad as he watched her try to get up and tell him something.

"Peeta... Will you stay with me?" She asked even though it was a luxury they couldn't afford. Peeta felt tears streaming down his face but he said it, "Always."

Right before Katniss took her last breath, she looked at Peeta with a sad smile and said six words that took Peeta aback. He thrashed, out of control, mad unable to process the emotion brought by six little words.

"You were gonna be a daddy."