"Oh my god!" - she gasp as she put her hand on her mouth. "You're in love with him!" - she continued.

'Am I really in love?' You asked yourself.

"Want more proofs?" - she asked her eyebrows going up and down.

"Yeah." - you just said plainly, still thinking of what she just said.

"Then, help him. And you'll see." - she said. "Sometimes, that saying; 'To see is to believe' is true huh." - she added.

- deep sigh - "Fine." - you said and wiped away your tears.

- The Next Day.

"Really (First name)cchi?! You'll really help me?! Thank you so much!! I'm so happy!" - he said as he suddenly hugged you. 'He sure is happy.' You thought.

"Well? How are we gonna plan it?" - he asked as both of you are inside the cafeteria.

"Well, first and foremost. Who is she?" - you asked. You have to know who right? Kise was taken aback by that question.

"I'll tell you on the day of the surprise we planned on-ssu!" - he said happily.

"O-okay. Uhm, what are her likes and dislikes? Of course you have to know those so we'll know, what to, and not to put." - you said.

"Hmm, she likes sweets, cute things, like plushies or some teddy bears although I don't know why though she's not that girly. Etto, or something cool? She doesn't like too much pink, or something too girly as I said before. And oh! She likes chocolates a lot! And flowers maybe? Althoug I think she likes something that you can eat." - he said not sure on some parts. Then you realized, all those characteristics that this girl had was the same as yours! (A/n: Okay. IDK WHAT YOU GUYS LIKES OR DISLIKES. SO LET ME COME UP WHAT I HAD IN MIND OKAY. ;_; DON'T ARGUE WITH MEH)

"Hmm, are we on the same school with her?" - you asked. He nodded.

"Then what about the venue, will be on the gym? And have your teammates help you out. Hmm like this~" - you said and you started to share him your thoughts. (A/n: OKAY LET'S SAY YOUR TELLING HIM HOW YOU WANTED THE SUPRISE TO BE. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN? NO? THEN TOO BAD.)

-