Prologue

WARNING TO NEW READERS:

The first chapters are very crappy as hell. It was written when I was like, 14, and I was still improving my english back then. English isn't my first language, so please forgive me for having a crappy prologue. ;-;

And also...

Cliffhangers. (/^▽^)/

[Yoshiki's P.O.V.]

"Hey, Mr. Kishinuma. Have you been smoking?" The Gym Teacher asked me. The hell? I don't even smoke. I haven't even tried a single cigarette for once.

"No, sir. I don't smoke and also, that's not my cigarette." I talked back while pointing to the cigarette the gym teacher was holding.

Suddenly, he just pushed me on the wall and grabbed my collar.

"How nice of you to talk to a teacher like that, Kishinuma!" He clenched his hands into fists and was about to punch. Of course I got used to people so I also prepared for defencing until, a girl's voice came.

"Mr. Tsubasa, the Vice-Principal wants to speak with you." She walked in while holding a book.

"Oh, is that so, Shinozaki? Okay, I'll be going, then." He removed his hand from my collar and walked away. I turned to the girl and thanked her.

"Hey. Thanks for saving my butt back there." I shyly rubbed my head and nervously smiled.

"No problem." My heart skipped a beat when she smiled. Holy hell. She's so freaking adorable.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Holy shit.

Usually, I don't really have interests in any girls, but, this one's... different.

"I... I'll be going now." I frantically started walking away when she called me.

"Hey! Wait! I haven't got your name." I froze and I felt heat in my cheeks. Am I blushing?! This can't be happening.. I shrugged it off and looked at her again. I was sweating badly. I've never been so nervous in my entire life!

"Oh.. Um.. Yoshiki Kishinuma."

"Ayumi Shinozaki." She stretched her arms out and I quickly handshaked. I swear I could feel my heart beat, beating so fast by the time I held her hand.

Is this what you call 'Love at first sight?'

"Oh, will you look at the time. I'll see you around, Kishinuma-kun!" She smiled once more and left.

Ayumi Shinozaki.. Why are you giving me strange feelings towards you?

=====

AUTHOR:

Hey! Hope you liked the prologue! Sorry if its short, author-chan is lazy. :3

Please stay tuned for the next chapter!

==PixelManiac==