Chapter Six

Chapter Six

(Sasuke's Theme begins)

The next morning before Kakashi and the others set out for their search again, a black crow with a sharingan squawked loudly in the air and suddenly swooped down to land on Kakashi's shoulder...

The bird then turned its face to look into Kakashi's eyes as the latter nodded at the bird in understanding.

"What is it Kakashi-sensei???" Naruto asked curiously as Kakashi turned to them.

"Remember Ao from Kirigakure?" he asked as they all nodded.

"He married the Mizukage, Mei Terumi..." Kakashi continued as Ino frowned at him.

"Continue Kakashi-sensei! Stop keeping us in suspense!"

Kakashi crossed his arms.

"Their twin girls are missing, the same note as Shikadai was left behind... The twin names are Yumi and Miko... Both are kekkei genkai inheriting the Mizukage's lava and mist techniques..." Kakashi informed as everyone gasped.

"But why?!?" Kiba growled as Akamaru barked.

"Poor parents... I know what they're going through..." Temari offered her empathy.

"But the Mizukage and Ao are not of inter-marriage!" Gaara exclaimed.

"Yes they're both from Kirigakure..." Shino stated.

"Now I can 90% confirm that the kidnapper is after kekkei genkai ninjas as well..." Kakashi said as he buried his hands in his pockets.

"That means Shikadai was kidnapped because of the knowledge he has from the Nara clan..." Shino spoke as he continued. "The kidnapper is planning to form an army of kekkei genkai and unique ninjas..."

"Doesn't that sound a bit like..." Ino asked as Gaara finished her sentence.

"Like the Akatsuki... It sounds the same idea as Akatsuki..."

"That means whoever is behind this..." Temari continued.

"Is most probably Madara Uchiha's living successor, trying to achieve what Madara started... Remember Madara said there will always be someone to reignite his legacy?" Kakashi asked and Kiba nodded.

"Yea Madara did say that during the world war... If that's the case we can't waste anymore time! We have to get to the bottom of this!" he exclaimed.

"I have a feeling I know who is behind these kidnappings..." Kakashi said as he huddled them closer in a circle, whispering his plans..

"You sure that's a good idea?" Gaara asked in an unsure voice after hearing out the plan but Kakashi nodded his head.

"If I'm right, the kidnapper is going to personally come after me... Like what he did before..." Kakashi announced grimly before turning to the crow. "Go back to Konoha. Tell Akame to protect Hinata and Boruto!"

The crow immediately flapped its wings and flew off as Naruto's blue eyes widened in panic.

"Kakashi-sensei, what was that about?!?" Naruto demanded as he stepped forward.

Kakashi then turned to him after watching the crow flew out of sight.

"Naruto, I have assigned Akame, an ANBU under me, to look after Hinata and Boruto since they both have kekkei genkai blood running in them. In any case I need Akame out of the village, you MUST go back to Konoha do you understand me?" Kakashi said firmly.

Naruto shook his head.

"Who is this Akame?!?" Naruto exclaimed. "How reliable is he to protect my wife and son?!? Does he have like a sage mode or something?!?"