Knowing The Family

"So let me get this right. I have more family than Grandfather, uncle Prussia, uncle Canada, Kiki, and you guys?" I asked looking up to my parents. They both nodded their head. I rubbed my cheeks as I thought about it, so many people to remember.

"This is my side." Otosan said as he laid out a chart. "Here you have your grandparents. Grandpa Russia and Grandpa China." He stated. I nodded my head looking at the pictures. "Then you have your aunts and Uncles." He stated running his finger along a long line of people. "Taiwan, Vietnam, South Korea, North Korea, Macau, India, Hong Kong, and Thailand." otosan stated. I looked over all the pictures before turning my gaze up to otosan.

"China was busy." I stated bluntly. Daddy and otosan laughed at me as daddy ruffled my hair.

"Well that's not all." Otosan said. My eyes went wide at the thought of more people. "From Russia you have your great grandmothers, Ukraine and Belarus. Also Hong Kong is with Iceland. So that means soon you will also be related to Iceland and Norway. Norway is related to Denmark so you will also be related to him. Very distant but still related.

"That's very big." I whispered to them. Daddy laughed as he pulled out another map. He set it down and I looked over the mass amounts of pictures.

"Here is Canada and Prussia. They are your uncles and they had Kiki your cousin! Then Canada is related to Seychelles and Monaco. Then you have France. He's your grandfather and is married to England. And then here are all the German's from Prussia's side. There are a lot of them! So I won't bother with them yet. You also have your great grandfathers that are Iggy's brothers! Scotland, Ireland, and Wales. You name it you're related to them." Daddy stated with a shrug. I just fell back on the floor giving up. There were way to many names to remember.

"I'm too young for this stress!" I called out as I rolled around. Daddy and Otosan laughed before I sat up again. Looking over the pictures a bit more a particular nation caught my eye. "Who's this again?" I asked otosan as I pointed to the picture.

"That would be Thailand." Otosan said as he covered his mouth with his sleeve. I looked at it before looking up to my parents with stars in my eyes.

"I like him! He's cute!" I called out. They laughed at me as my face turned red. He looked just too cute and I wanted to meet him. I knew I was still a secret to the rest of the world but I had my right to meet my family right?

"Maybe you can meet him soon." Otosan said as he gave my head a pet. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Yes please! I want to meet all of my family! I don't want to miss a single one!" I called out. Otosan seemed a bit uneasy with that.

"Every single one?" he asked making sure he heard me right. I nodded my head before he looked at daddy then back to me. It was as if he was hiding something from me but didn't want to tell me. I was slightly confused but pushed it out of my mind as I looked back to my huge family.

"So, when can I meet Thailand!?" I asked loudly. My dad's looked at each other before they laughed loudly once again. For some reason they got a rather big kick out of my child crush for the nation.

"Well at least we know what kind of men she goes for!" daddy called out as he wiped tears from his eyes. Otosan nodded still laughing about my outburst. I just kind of shrugged before I fell back on to the floor.

"I don't understand." I said covering my eyes. Why were they always laughing at me?