The Magic Wand

I coughed as I tried to fan away the smoke. There was way to much of it. I coughed trying to make my way to my window looking for it. I could hardly see though the thick smoke.

"Elizabeth!" I heard daddy yell.

"Elizabeth-chan!!" Oto-san yelled out. I coughed more opening my window.

"Izzy!" Kiki yelled at me from somewhere in the room.

"I'm sorry!" I got down on the floor and crawled over to the door opening it. I coughed more.

"What did you do to me, Nya!" She yelled. I looked around seeing her figure in the smoke filled room. She ran past me and out of my room. I crawled after her.

"Uncle Kiku!!!" Kiki yelled. I ran after her and coughed trying to make my way down the hall with out running into the near by stands and walls. I made my way to the steps to see Kiki padding down them. "Uncle Kiku! Look what Izzy did!" She yelled.

"She didn't learn this from me!" America called out. Kiki hugged Oto-san and I blinked knowing I was about to be yelled at.

"Kiki! You're! You're!" oto-san yelled. I flinched.

"This is house fire smoke?" daddy asked. There was a click of a camera and I slowly walked down as the smoke started to fade.

"Elizabeth-chan! This is amazing!" Japan called out. I blinked and smiled.

"Really!?" I asked. I looked over and noticed Kiki was about two feet tall. Her long blond hair was in two long braids and she had two blond cat ears poking out from her head. Her blond cat tail stuck our from her red dress. I blinked at the site of her in a dress. Oto-san kept taking pictures. I ran down and hugged her. Her face going into my boobs. She pushed away from me and I smiled.

"Izzy-chan! This is amazing!" Oto-san called out. I smiled up to him.

"Thank you oto-san!" I smiled.

"She's turning into Iggy!" daddy called out. He was slapped by oto-san.

"America-san!" He yelled. Daddy rubbed the back of his head retreating a bit.

"Sorry." He muttered. I smiled and walked over to Kiki.

"Look Kiki! You're in a dress!" I called out. She looked up to me with a glare. I gave her a smile and she crossed her arms. "And smaller then me for once!" I added. She went to kick me but tripped over her tail. I laughed more and she sat up rubbing her head.

"Izzy! You turn me back right now!" She shouted. I stuck out my tongue and smiled to her holding my wand above my head.

"Jokes on you~ I don't want to~ and Grandfather Iggy said that the wand only listens to me~." I smiled. She glared daggers at me. I giggled more and walked over to oto-san.

"Now now Izzy-chan. Change your cousin back." He said. I tapped my chin.

"Nope." I smiled. They all looked at me and I smiled even brighter.

"Guess I'll have to call Iggy." Daddy said. He pulled out his phone and Kiki started to whine.

"Why Izzy! Why me! Now Iggily is going to turn me into some thing that wont look like me! Turn me back!" I laughed more as she made her way over to me. She stomped on my foot and I left out a small whine as I pulled my foot up hopping around.

"Iggy is on his way!" Daddy called out. I smiled and Kiki moaned.

"Why Grandpa Iggily!" She yelled.

"Why Iggily?" America asked.

"Iggily. You and Izzy call him Iggy. So I call him Iggily!" She yelled. I laughed at this and she glared at me again. I hid behind Oto-san this time. Not wanting to risk my life. She might be small but she can murder you with a hockey stick. I tried to hide my smile.

"Izzy-chan. Change Kiki-chan back." Oto-san said. I looked up to him and he gave me a small smile. I shook my head. He sighed and I smiled to Kiki who was fuming.  I giggled at her and shook my hand.

"I got this wand and wanted to try it out~ Now I don't want to give it up." I smiled. Kiki tapped her food and I laughed at her. She growled again and I moved farther behind oto-san.

"Izzy! Change me back! I can't even get this stupid dress off!" She yelled. Japan kept taking pictures and I was laughing. Kiki growled more and I slowly started to come out from hiding.

"Kitty want tuna?" I asked.

"Tuna?" She asked back. I nodded.

"Tuna." I spoke out. she smiled and nodded her cat tail twitching in all ways.

"Okay!" I took her into the kitchen and smiled as she sat down waiting for the tuna. I walked over getting it out and opening the can putting it on a plate. Her tail twitched and her nose turned up into the air. I smiled and sat down the plate. She started to show down right away. I smiled as she ate. I sat next to her petting her head. Her tail moved ever so slightly as she are. I smiled and giggled at her as oto-san took lots of pictures.

"Done!" She called out. I smiled.

"Full?" I asked. She nodded and I got up from my seat. "Okay Kiki! Iggy should be here soon!" I said.

"Don't let him change me into anything that might kill me. Or you." she said. I nodded and walked back into the living room. She followed after me and we sat on the couch waiting for grandfather England.

Time passed and we sat there half dead eating grapes. Kiki was starting to get restless and I was slowly losing interest in the fun I was having.

"Kiki! Izzy!" Grandfather Iggy called out. He walked into the living room and me and Kiki looked over to him. He had on a black cape and we started to giggle at him. "Now Izzy. When you come to the next meeting you have to wear your new one!" England called out. I blinked and Kiki laughed at me.

"Well at least I'm not a cat!" i yelled. She shut up and looked at me with daggers again. Grandfather Iggy did a fast spell and in seconds Kiki was back to normal. Well.... Mostly. She still had her cat ears. I was laughing to much as this point.

"They should wear off." Iggy said. Kiki nodded.

"As long as I'm not in a dress any more." She said as if it was going to kill her. I giggled and she walked over to me. Now taller then me.

"This is why we can't have nice things." She said and tapped my head. I just smiled at her.

After that my wand was taken off me for a week. It was such a boring week. But the next week. Oto-san and daddy had nice mustaches.