UK Brothers

"England!" I called out as I looked down the steps. My blond grandfather stood a smile on his face. My face lit up at the site of my great grandfathers. I left out a cheer before I jumped on the banister. Right away I got a few scoldings from England before I started to slide down the reeling. England prepared himself to catch me and I held up my arms ready to be caught.

"Kid Ahoy!" Scotland yelled as he stood in front of England. I flew off the ending and Scotland caught me right in his arms. I gave out a loud laugh as I looked up to him.

"Scotland!" I called out as I hugged him around the neck. The older nation gave my head a rough pat before he set me down.

"Elizabeth! You should know better than to put yourself in danger like that!" Ireland yelled out. I gave him a soft pout as I looked up to him.

"I do it all the time! You guys just never come over!" I yelled at them. The three UK brothers looked at each other before leaving out a sigh. It was true they didn't some around as often as I would like, but I still loved them.

"We're sorry." Wales stated as he bent down. He gave my head a soft pat and flashed me one of his rare smiles. He was by far the nicest of the UK brothers. Scotland being one of the meanest, but never to me!

"Hey guys!" daddy yelled as he walked into the main hall. I ran over to him and he put his arm around my shoulders as he flashed them a American smile.

"Your daughter is going to murder herself if you don't watch her!" England huffed out. I laughed and pulled at my dad's sleeve.

"Food?" I asked him. I heard Scotland chuckle form the small crowed.

"Daughter like father." He said as he walked over. He picked me up and set me on his shoulder before walking to the kitchen. I left out a few Scottish cheers with him as we walked in.

"Oh look Kiki, more of your family is here." Prussia said as he got up from his seat. He locked eyes with Scotland and the two stared at each other.

"Wales." Kiki said softly. It was as if the tension between the two vanished at the remembrance of the kids. Scotland set me on a chair and I giggled as I rubbed his red hair.

"I love your hair Scotty!" I called out. He just laughed at me kissing the top of my head. Kiki waved her arms around trying to draw my eyes to her. As I looked past my great grandfather I noticed her pointing at the arch way. "Right!" I called out as I jumped down. I ran out of the room for a short moment before returning with Wales in toe. I pulled him over to Kiki and made his get down to our eye level.

"Hello Kiki." Wales smiled. Kiki's face went bright red and she just gave a short nod. I laughed and hugged her arm.

"She said hello to you too Wales! She really missed you! She's just not one for talking!" I called out. My eyes drifted back to the arch way where Ireland was making some odd hand jesters. I left go of my cousin's arm before taking off and latching to Ireland's body. He laughed as he rubbed my head. With the UK brothers around I made sure not to have my hair done up.

"Come on Izzy, to the kitchen!" Ireland called out as he took my hand. I stood on his feet and he walked into the kitchen with me. I loved when they were around. The house was so lively.

"Will you guys come back on Christmas this year??" I blurted out. Everyone seemed to quite down at the question. Some nations got along better with others and with a big family like mine there were a few fights. So instead of having a huge Christmas I had three.

The 24th I was with the Asians, the 25th was with close family, and the 26th was with the UK brothers. I always asked why we couldn't have just one huge one but every year they avoid the question. The brothers looked to each other begging one of them to answer my question.

"Well, we don't get along with Asians to well." Scotland stated. I blinked a few times a bit mad about it.

"But Otosan is Japanese. He's an Asian. Why don't you hate him?" I asked. They paused for a moment as I just got madder. They didn't seem to take me seriously. Why did Japan leave when they came over? "I want to know why you guys can't be men for one day out of the whole year!" I screamed. Kiki walked over taking my hand before I pulled it away. "WHY?" I asked. No one was answering me and I felt tears sting at my eyes.

"Izzy." Ireland said as he put out his hand. He pulled it back and looked to Scotland. Why couldn't they just work together for one night?

"Alright." Scotland stated. I looked up to him and he gave me one of his bright smiles. "For the lass!" he called out. His brothers gave a bright smile in agreement and I ran over hugging him. I still didn't know why they didn't want to but as long as they agreed to it.

"This year Christmas will be on us." Wales said. I giggled as Scotland sat me on his shoulder again.

"Hey little brother!" he yelled out. England looked at him from the door was with daddy next to him. "Call up the Asian's! This year Christmas is on us!" Scotland smiled. England's face turned confused as he nodded his head.

"Thank you Scotty." I chimed. He just laughed at me and gave my side a pat.

"Welcome Lass. Just be happy we love ye so much." He chuckled.