Halloween

"Boys and girls of every age!"
"Wouldn't you like to see something strange~"
"Come with us and you shall see!"
"This our town of Halloween!"

Kiki and I laughed at each other as we walked down the road to my house. Since I was born I knew that my dad had been in a scare fight with grandfather England.  Every Halloween they would compete to find out who would scare the pants off the other. For a few years grandfather England won. But soon the tables turned when daddy started to use otosan.

This year wasn't any different. They were still at it. Just like every Halloween. It was a never ending loop. It was starting to go a bit over bored.

Last year I woke up to the ring girl standing over me in my bed. I screamed and peed my pants. I cried fell out of bed wrapped up in my covers. Otosan felt horrible about his test. Yes test. He tested that stupid thing on me. I felt like a child and humiliated because of this stupid fight.

So this year me and Kiki we're going to put an end to this childish fight. We were done with the mess they made after every Halloween. So we're going to put a stop to it.

At the moment we were coming home from the store. Collecting the things we needed. It wasn't hard to collect them. With huge smiles on our faces we made it up to my house. Zombies decorated the place. Front to back. Grass killed over the sick humor the two had. Fake blood on the sides of our house and on tools. It was one of those over the top houses you see all the time down the road that is never out shined. It was embarrassing.

"There you are!" Dad called out as he waved is over. We walked over looking him over. Daddy was dressed in torn clothing. Fake blood all over him. I was scared as to what otosan looked like at this point. It was a terrifying thought.

"What???" I asked pushing some of my blond hair behind my ears. Daddy gave me a smile and held out a huge bottle of blood.

"Go pour that on the main halls floor." He said as he went back to setting up a zombie. It was one of the ones that would leap out at people. Daddy enjoyed the kids screams. At least they got full sized candy bars out of it in the end.

Kiki gave me a confused look and I waved it off walking inside and pouring the blood on the ground. Kiki walked around it not wanting to get her boots bloody. We looked at each other and started on our way up the steps. Otosan was hanging some fake weds up as we walked by.

"Konnichiwa." Otosan said from his spot on the ladder. I gave him a worried look. He wasn't in his outfit yet but he looked so badly beaten up.

"Otosan?" I asked him pointing to his busted lip. He smiled to me before getting down.

"Makeup." He said holding up fake blood. I nodded my head and walked into my room. Kiki followed closing the door happy to get out of the mess I called a home. For once she liked my pink room. It wasn't so over baring.

"So what first?" She asked me. I looked at the bags and smiled.

"First we shall get our good outfits hidden and out funny family ones on." I smiled. She nodded her head and set down two bags. I stuffed my two in the closet and walked over picking up the one. She slowly started to pull things out and I did the same.

It didn't take us long to finish up. Some make up and wig work we got everything perfect. Looking in the mirror made us shiver. To see Kiki look so much like Prussia and me Japan.. Was well for the most part, scary. We gave each other a bright smile before leaving my safe room. Ready to fight the day off so we can roll the night and finish this fight.

They day rolled on and it was rather boring. We got lots of candy and helped around the house. Even going as far to pull a Prussia and Japan. I would sit and drink tea well Kiki ran around yelling she was awesome. The day passed slowly but it was entertaining. As the moon fell me and Kiki retreated to the safe spot of my house. My good old room kept our many secrets.

We got to the closet opening it right away and pulling out the bags. Some new makeup, liquid latex, paper towels, and fake blood made us look bad ass. We gave happy smiles to each other before we opened my door. By now my dads were in their room washing up. So it was the best time to strike. We noticed grandfather Iggy walking around down in the living room and with a nod we went down the steps. Opening the door up wide and going out side.

A flip of a switch and the power went out. Sadly we could hear reactions but it made it even better. We went back in making sure to not step in the blood. Making our way up to my room. We opened the window and with some amazing fake blood and two bloody screams me and Kiki hit the ground.

It didn't take long before my dads and grandfather England came running in. They all started to freak out at the site of me and Kiki's 'dead' bodies on the floor. I could hear the sadness I. Their voices as they tried to wake us up. I felt bad about this but it was the only way to get them back.

On que Hong Kong came in the room. A bloody knife in hand as he laughed wildly. His costume made perfectly. He didn't even look like himself. He looked more like Jason. The three older nations all ran to the other side of the room trying to talk sense into my dear uncle. It was the best feeling in the world.

"I'm calling the police!" Grandfather England said. That's when me and Kiki both say up. Scaring the crap out of the three. We slowly turned back smiles on our faces.

"Do you love us now?" We asked in creepy voices. The three screams or terror filled the air and we smiled to them. "You better. Because we tricked you." We said in the same tone. They looked at us in shock before we laughed. Uncle Hong Kong pulled off his mask and gave us a high five.

"See you both hate to be scared." I said pointing at them. They looked at one another before disbanding. Otosan was innocent in trot game but he still helped so he had to be punished too.

"Yeah so for once let Izzy have a normal Halloween! It's not all about your fight!" Kiki yelled. Japan nodded his head understanding us.

"England. America. Tell the girls sorry." He said. My dad and grandfather both looked at each other before leaving out sad sighs.

"Guess the kids took the win this year." England said I smiled happily and Kiki laughed.

"Cause we're awesome!" She yelled at them. They laughed at her as he rubbed the back of her head.

"You know what's I awesome?" I asked he she looked at me with a slightly confused look. "Getting fake blood out of blond hair."

Sense then England and daddy watch how often they do their Halloween wars.