Secrets Untold

"Kiki!" I called out as I tossed open the bathroom door. There was a screech that came from my younger cousin before I got a duck to the face.

"Dad!" She screamed at me. I rubbed my nose and she ducked under the water. "Izzy!" She yelled now finding it was me and not the tall white haired Prussian.

"Sup?" I asked her giving her a light smile.

"Why are you in my bathroom?" she asked me. I laughed and closed the door walking over to her bath. Bubbles went to the top of  the tub and she slightly glared at me.

"Because I am me! That and I wanted a bath but I hate bathing alone in your hose! It might feel like home but it's still not a Japanese style bathroom." I stated dropping my towel. Her eyes went wide for a moment before glancing a way. A light red blush coming to her very pale face. She sunk down into the tub and I giggled getting into the bath. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She sent a small half glare at me.

"Boobs." she stated softly. I let out a laugh and picked some bubbles up into my hands blowing them lightly at her. She shook her head as they got into her hair. "Izzy." She hissed. I smiled brightly to her.

"Yes?" I asked her. She let a small smiled come to her lips and I pressed my back against the bath tub waiting to see what she was going to do. When Kiki smiles like that you know to run. Unless you know she's just joking. But being in a tub of water, and being naked doesn't help. There is not an easy escape.

"You know what I do to bad girls?" She asked me moving closer. I pushed against the tub harder.

"What?" I asked giving a small scared smile. Her eyes were shining lightly and I knew that was the end. Kiki might have Canada in her but she has Prussia too.  Lets not mention all the other German blood that runs though those blue veins of hers. I closed my eyes as her face got closer to mine. I didn't say any words in fear she might go into her sexy Prussian mode.

"I like to return the favor~" She sung softly into my ear. I felt the water move around me and I slowly started to open my eyes. Just as I opened them a tiny bit I felt a wave of water fall over my head. I left out a Shriek pushing her back. She laughed at me and I jumped up watching the bubble fall off my head.

"My hair!" I yelled out in terror! She laughed loudly as I shook my head tossing bubbles all over the place.

"The bathroom!" She yelled as me pulling my leg. I fell back into the tub hearing the water fall over the sides and a faint call of my name. I sat up coughing lightly.

"What?" I asked shaking my head again. Water flew all over the bathroom and she shrieked louder.

"I'm dead! I'm gonna be murdered! I'm goner!" She yelled sinking into the tub. I looked around the now super wet bathroom.

"I can fix it!" I called out standing up. Water splashed over the side and she pulled me back.

"No don't help! You're like America in cases like this! You will just make it worse!" She screamed. I sat back and looked at her. She went right into Canada mode and I was thankful for that blessing. On the other hand. We are both going to get an ear full for bathing the bathroom.

"At least it's clean." I stated. I looked over to Kiki and she had a dead look on her face. Just slowly turning to look at me. I gave a sorry smile and she blinked just once before pushing me back under the water. I came back up and coughed a bit before she got out. I pushed my bangs out of my eyes and looked to her as she started to put on her towel. I blinked as I caught a small glimpse of a scar. "Hey?" I asked slightly curious. She looked back at me.

"Yeah what?" She asked tilting her head slightly. I moved my head more trying to see the scar that was now covered.

"What's that?" I asked. She turned around looking at her back. Trying to see what I asked her about.