1. Friends

'They aren't right. Don't believe them. Besides, when are the twins ever right?'

Kyoya sat, typing away on his computer. He tried his best to shut out the world around him. He tried to ignore the perverted comments from the twins, and Haruhi screaming at them. He tried to ignore Honey's loud chewing and Mori's quiet grunts. And at the moment, his biggest struggle was trying to ignore the tapping on his shoulder. But even he couldn't do that much.

The raven-haired boy turned to look at his best friend. "What is it, Daddy?" He asked, that being the nickname he had gotten a while ago. Kyoya still didn't understand why he chose to call him such a ridiculous name, but figured it was just to go along with the joke. "Well..." Tamaki dragged out the word, and Kyoya mentally wished he would shut up and get to the point. "I was wondering..." He continued. 'Make your words a second longer and I'll throw this laptop at you Suoh' He thought to himself, in attempt to cover the other thought in the back of his mind of how cute Tamaki was at the moment.

"Do you think we could cosplay in the club next week? We haven't in a while and I feel like our guests are getting bored." Tamaki explained. Kyoya nodded. It had been a while, Tamaki was right about that. However, Kyoya had no idea what they would cosplay. He didn't want to repeat anything unless it was requested again. "Do you have any ideas for what we should do?" Kyoya asked, adding another tab on his computer and preparing his fingers to begin typing. "I was thinking we could ask Renge about some shows that girls are really into these days, and cosplay that." Tamaki said. Kyoya was surprised. He usually had crazy and stupid ideas. But this one actually made sense.

"That does sound like a good idea. Though we'd have to study our characters a bit, I don't see any reason for us not to." Kyoya began looking up popular shows, while Tamaki watched from behind his chair. "Those guys look pretty cool." Tamaki said, pointing to one of the pictures that came up. "We'll have to ask Renge if she's seen it." Kyoya mumbled to himself, but Tamaki heard and nodded.

"To think an idiot like you would come up with such a good idea." Kyoya muttered. "I'm not that big of an idiot!" Tamaki whined. "Obviously, since you suggested this. I've never even thought about more modern shows. They have new ones coming out all the time, and I hear girls talking about them. I should've picked up on it sooner." Kyoya silently scolded himself. "Well I don't think it's that big of a deal. Usually what the girls say doesn't make much sense to me, so I wouldn't expect you-"

"Of course. You wouldn't think I'd be able to understand them either." Kyoya finished his sentence for him, wanting to change the subject. To him, this was a huge problem. He failed to pick up on a major fact- something that would surely help the club. Maybe Tamaki wouldn't expect him to know it, but if his father were there, he'd expect Kyoya to know before the dumb blonde.

Tamaki was silent, realizing Kyoya was upset but knowing nothing he could do would help. "You know, I hear not all the shows are really girly. Maybe we could watch one." Tamaki tried to lighten the mood. "You know I don't watch television." Kyoya stated, closing his laptop. "Oh come on, Kyoya. You need a break from all your work! Just one episode, of one show. That's all I'm asking." Tamaki pleaded. Finally, Kyoya sighed, giving in to the blonde. "Fine. But I'm only doing this for the benefit of knowing what these shows are, and why girls like them so much." Kyoya stood, walking toward the back room. "Kyoya! Mon'Ami! Thank you!" Tamaki followed, beaming with joy.

'Don't for a second think I'm doing this for you' Kyoya thought to himself. 'Because if you think that, then you already know too much. I can't let you believe those types of things. To you I'm the emotionless friend that's using you for my benefit only.'

~

After a long meeting with Renge and the other hosts, they decided on cosplaying a new show called Attack on Titan. They did some research on the characters to see which one fit each host. Tamaki automatically wanted to be Eren, despite their personalities being very different. Kyoya smirked as they watched a few scenes with Levi, and picked him as his character. Haruhi decided Armin was a good character for her, if she didn't want to be a girl. Tamaki continuously suggested Mikasa, because she liked Eren. The twins said she should be Sasha because of her love for food. She denied both. The twins went with Jean and Marco. That just left Honey and Mori.