"You what?" Ashton asked somewhat quietly.

"I was bored Ashy!" I said a little to loudly. Liam who lay in the bed pulled the covers over his bed.

Both me and Ashton looked at Liam, Ashton hoping Liam hadn't woken up and me not caring at all.

Zayn always yells at me when i sleep during the day so how come Liam can?

"Hush!" Ashton muttered. He waited a minute before speaking again. "Lets take this conversation downstairs."

Ashton lightly grabbed my arm but i pushed his hand off.

I still followed Ashton though. He led me to the living room where i had just came from.

Both of us sat down, Ashton on the left side and me on the right with my legs over the armrest and head on his lap.

"Can we change the channel?" I asked. The news was on and i was not in the mood for listening to two old people talk about weather and - Never mind. Seems like something new is on today. Apparently there was a terrorist attack in Paris by a group called Isis.

And they were saying that the terrorists were muslims. I find that very stereotypical.

"Is that true?" I asked Ashton.

"Probably not. And even if it is true that won't change the way that you act towards muslims. Always respect everyone."

"I never said i wasn't going to be nice to muslims, i was just asking if it was true." I say a little annoyed.

"I already answered you." Ashton said.

"Yeah but you also added in a bunch of extra stuff that got me distracted from the answer." I began.

"What? Niall you are so confusing at times." Ashton said laughing a little.

I just shrugged.

"Hey Ashy? How come you barely spanked Liam?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Did you even spank Liam?" i wonder.

"No- Yes." Ashton said rather oddly.

"It didn't seem like it." I say.

"Well i did." Ashton says folding his arms. He seemed insulted. I poke him in the ribs from where i was laying to get his attention.

"Then how come you only gave him like 5 swats or something?" I spoke.

"What makes you think i only gave him 5?" Ashton asked.

"Well maybe since you finished in like two minutes." I reply with.

"Uh- Well i gave him more than 5." Ashton stuttered.

I sit up and stare at him.

"You're lying!" I say rather loudly. I heard footsteps but ignored it.

"Niall! Don't accuse me of things-" Ashton started to say but i cut him off.

"You're lying! You're lying!" I said in a sing song voice.