Writer's Quintessence

What a wonderful job it is to leave a mark in everybody's soul and heart as they read the group of words that were manufactured by doing such extreme brainstorming and critical thinking which is labeled as the product of your own imagination in a writing site, newspaper, magazine or simply in a hundred pages of papers or more.

But being a writer is still a no easy task. It takes courage to write a sentence which will hit the deepest of the hypothalamus of a human being. Impact is a must when writing. You don't just write to tell how you managed travelling in a beach filled with white sand, corals and marine life. You should show how majestic, pristine and virgin that beach is. You should not just give instructions to the readers on how to go underwater but let them experience diving by showing them what you felt when your whole being was swallowed by the vast and bluish sea and there is only one way of showing them how beautiful and reserved that place is—by playing with words and by choosing the right one that suite your work. You have the pen, you have the paper and imagination is the only limitation so make your ideas wide. Take your readers to a very different dimension where they will discover new things and will be worthy to be added in their own unforgettable self-experiences.

It is not true that only several people could have the talent to write. It is not an inborn or some kind of trademark when the world first heard you cry. It's a talent which should be learned, practiced and developed. It is indeed true that writing is a hard thing to learn but with passion and urge to know it well, you'll see yourself writing your own ideas in a piece of paper like a blacksmith soaking in sweat while trying at its best to sharpen a sword. Every writer became lunatic on the thought of having a million avid readers. Everyone wanted to be John Green who received several awards in the field of literature, Mitch Albom who travelled from place-to-place and country-to-country just to attend his book signings, Suzanne Collins who have bunch of great books to offer on hungry and craving brain of bookworms or Rick Riordian who have so many followers, retweets and favorites in his Twitter account.

Writers and authors have different goals and roles in this world. But the true quintessence and crux of being a writer is the fact that you entertain and at the same time, people learn and get inspired. You just don't write for your own self-purposes. You write to give people knowledge. Writing is not just for fun because it gave you the audacity and privilege to share your beliefs and what you believe or what and what not's. Writers bring ideas that could unite people as one, not propagandas or schemes that will lead to havoc and chaos.

When you can make people laugh on the stupid punch lines of yours or make them cry while narrating a pitiful and melancholic story or making them bite their nails in nervousness and tense while reading the climax part of your story—you're a successful narrator, magician and of course an inspiration.