"Raiden!" I yelled as I ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. He chuckled and held me tight.

"Did you miss me?" He asked as he broke away from the hug. I kissed him and he was shocked for a second but kissed back. I broke away from the kiss and smirked.

"Did that answer your question?" He laughed and kissed me again.

"Darshana! Get back here." My dad's voice broke us apart.

"Sorry Mr Cameron." Raiden said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mr Cameron?" Dad asked as he raised his brow up. I panicked because I didn't exactly tell Raiden and the others my real surname.

"Uhh y-you see....the t-thing is..." I stuttered and chuckled nervously.

"What?" Jacob asked expectantly.

"I k-kind o-of lied about m-my surname. It's not actually Cameron. It's Vladimir." They all had a shocked look on their faces and my dad had a look of hurt on his face.

"I had my reasons. I didn't want to take any chances or risks of letting other werewolves know who I was. I'm proud of my surname but I only changed it for my protection." I said assuringly.

"Okay that's a good enough explanation." Dad said. He has only been here for a day and everyone in this pack bows to him, me and Raiden because Raiden is the soon to be king of werewolves.

"I shall train you in your wolf form now." Dad said and I was so excited. I've always wanted to train in my wolf form but dad kept postponing it.

"You ready hope?" I asked my wolf.

"Of course I am! Let's do this." She said in pure excitement. I shifted into my beautiful snow white colored wolf. My senses were heightened and my visions were as clear as ever. My dad shifted into his snow white wolf just like mine but his wolf was so good bigger than mine. I looked around and saw Raiden smiling at me with pure adoration as he sat on the ground to watch us. He gave me a thumbs up and I have him a wolfy grin. Dad and I circled each other and growled at each other. I leapt on him and he dodged which made me hit a tree. I stood back on my paws and stalked towards him.

"Rule number one, Never attack your opponent first. Study his or her moves before you attack." Dad mind-linked me. I followed his advice and studied his moves. I watched how his eyes shifted to my left front paw and he pounced on me while aiming for where he was looking at. I quickly dodged him and I heard sounds of claps from behind and turned to see them applauding me. Dad pounced on me and sunk his teeth into my back. I let out a cry of pain and I saw Raiden shift into his wolf ready to attack my dad but Jacob and the twins shifted into their wolves and blocked him.

"I'm sorry baby but you have to learn the hard way. Besides, you'll be healed by now." True to his words, I felt no pain on my back. We trained more and I got to fight Jacob, Winter, the twins and Raiden but Raiden took it easy on me. I was exhausted by the time we were done. We all shifted back into our human form till I smelled Derek from five miles away. It's one of the royal werewolves gifts. We smell things that are within 5-7 miles away. Derek walked towards us with his mate, May and he had a shocked look on his face. He stood a foot away from us and looked at my dad with wide eyes.

"Asher?" Derek said to my dad.

"Derek?"

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked confusedly. Derek walked to my dad and engulfed him in a hug.

"I thought you died." Derek said with teary eyes.

"I survived." Dad said.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" I asked. Raiden stood by my side and held my waist and I leaned into him.

"I knew Derek's parents. His father and I were best friends. When his parents died, I took him as a son. This was long before you were born. I trained him to be a great alpha to his pack. I didn't know you two knew each other." That explains why Derek is such a skilled and strong fighter, he was trained by my father who was literally awesome and so powerful.

"He found me when I escaped and took me in as family." Dad smiled at what I said.

"Wait a minute..." Derek said as he took in my new features. He paled as realization hit him.

"You are his daughter? No way. How did this happen and I wasn't informed at all." Derek asked. May took a seat on a rock because of her pregnancy and Winter accompanied her. I explained everything to Derek and he was shocked.

"That was unexpected. And about this fight with Demetrius and his rogues, I want you to know that you have my pack and I's full support."

"Thank you Der. That means a lot to me." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He left with my dad to discuss some things. I sat on the ground with Raiden.

"How are you?" Raiden asked.

"Couldn't be better." I said sarcastically.

"What's wrong?"

"It's this stupid fight I have with Demetrius and this sudden trainings. It's putting a lot of pressure on me. What if I don't win, then thousands of werewolves will suffer under Demetrius. I can't let that happen." I sighed and rested my head on his lap. He stroked my hair.

"No need to worry princess. I know you can handle anything. I know you will win this fight. You are a fighter princess. You are very tough and all you gotta do is believe in yourself and in your wolf and together, you will both win this fight okay? Just trust yourself." Raiden's right. All I have to do is trust myself and with the help of my wolf, I would win this fight with Demetrius no matter what it takes.

"Thank you." I said and he kissed me on the lips and carried me bridal style.

"We are going back home!" Raiden yelled to whoever was listening and we headed back to our home.

I bet you didn't know that wasn't her real surname. Who knew Derek knew her father. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. Thank you so much.