Prologue

--hey readers! Thanks for reading this, anyway, it's the sequel to a book that's isn't even finished yet, bleh! But I just had too, I'm sorry, I'd love to hear your suggestions and comments and such.. :) --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~sequel to: The Day I met Brian Jones Of The Rolling Stones~

1966

"Brian, you've changed"

She said in a small voice, I turned around.

"Well of course we change, Katie, that's life"

"No, it's..."

"What?"

I was loosing my patience with her, she was using a smaller and smaller voice.

"What?!"

"Nothing,"

I lost my patience with her and blew out a breath, "I'm going out" I said angrily as I stormed toward the door.

I looked back once before slamming the door. She was looking down silently at the floor.

************************************************************************************************************

When I came back, the place was quiet. I entered slowly, so I wouldn't wake Katie, wherever she was.

I had been out with Anita again, and before you ask, yes I am cheating on Katie.

I walked around and grabbed a bottle of whiskey before dropping onto the couch.

I woke up quietly, walked around quietly. A thought about the weather popped into my head but I pushed it away. I walked into the bedroom, but Katie wasn't there.

Whatever, she'll be back.

Around noon, and Katie wasn't back yet.

Where could she be?

Then I noticed the note on the table. It only said 5 words, but they pushed something in me over the edge.

Whatever happened to Brian Jones?

That's what the note said. "Katie?" I called out, "stop pulling this!"

At the end of the day, I realized she wasn't coming back, she'd simply disappeared. Even with that in mind, I still called out to her every so often, just in case she was indeed, hiding.

"Fine then!"

I yelled out in a drunken laugh,

"I've got Anita!"

Whatever Happened To Brian Jones?