Kidnapped!

(Lilly's pov)

I walk out of my house to go down to go to cafe, half way there I feel someone watching me. I turn around to see nothing. So I continue walking till someone puts there arm around my waist, covers my mouth and says "You're coming with me." in a thick British accent. I struggle but their grip tightens. After 3 minutes I stop struggling. He puts a cloth over my nose and I soon pass out

1 hour later

I wake up in a room. Its a basic room dresser, bed, and closet. I realize one of hands are chained to the bed. I tug on my hand trying to get out of the chains. "Its no use, you'll never get out of the chains." someone says. I look over and see a boy about 16. "Were you kidnapped too?" I ask still tugging at the chain. He starts laughing and says "No I kidnapped you." He says. "Huh but You're like 16." I say. "No im 24 thank you." He says sassily. I look at him closely and it clicks Hes on youtube. "Don't you do youtube?" I ask. "Used to do youtube." He corrects me. "Oh well in that case, Let me the hell go." I screech tugging at the chain.

"Shut up!" He hisses covering my mouth. "Gty awgh." I mumble into his hand. "Huh?" he says removing his hand. "Go away." I repeat. "Excuse me this is my house, bitch." He says with a smirk. I gasp, I really never saw him as a mean person. Untill now that is... "Sorry." I mumble looking down. "You better be." He says walking out of the room slamming the door behind him. I need to find a way out of here and fast.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!! Also i know dan wouldnt do such a thing but its a story. Deal.With.It.