Life On A Boat

I woke up and I looked around for Lexi but I couldn't find her. I walked up the stairs and still couldn't find her until a fish just flew out of the water and landed in the boat. Then I saw a hand come out of the water and I knew immediately that it was Lexi. I reached down and grabbed her hand and helped her out of the water. She smiled at me and then said,"I figured we might need more food so I went and got us some." I smiled and then I grabbed the fish and put it in a cooler. I sighed when I walked past the control room. I want to go home. I never really realized how amazing life was until I got my powers. I wish I never found the brief case if I didn't find that, I wouldn't be a monster and I would be at home with Susan and my grandparents. I'd be happy. I walked into the control room and tried to start the boat a few more times to no use, we won't be going anywhere anytime soon. That's when I saw a lever that was marked sail. I looked at it for a minute before pulling the lever. I turned to my side when I saw that the middle of the boat had a loose plank. I let go of the lever and ran to the locks at the ends that I didn't notice. I unlocked the plank and flipped it over and I saw a huge pole with cloth. I ran back to the control room and pulled the lever. And as I pulled, the pole raised up. I smiled when it was raised all the way up. I ran back out and grabbed the rope that it had. I pulled it and the cloth unfolded and stiffened. I watched the cloth grab the wind and blow the boat in the direction of the wind. I smiled and then went back to the control room and grabbed the steering wheel beside the lever. I looked out the window at the sail as I turned the wheel and saw the sail turn in sync with the wheel. I laughed out of happiness and ran down the stairs and knocked on the door to the bathroom where Lexi was takin a shower.
"You might wanna hurry, I think I just solved our problem." I said with happiness and then ran back up the stairs with the GPS in hand. After a few minutes Lexi came up, with a towel wrapped around her, and I started to blush. I pointed to the sail and she turned to it and smiled. She ran up and hugged me and then kissed my cheek before going back down the stairs, to come back a few minutes later in her clothes. I was in the control room and I was steering the wheel. She wrapped her arms around my neck in a hug and I smiled. I looked toward the GPS and saw that we had are farther back then before the tsunami. I told Lexi to steer, I was going to try to fix the boat so we can go faster. I walked out, her replacing my spot in the chair. I walked to the front of the boat and opened the latch and climbed inside the engine room. I grabbed the tool box and opened it. I turned to the machinery in front of me and sighed, not knowing what I'm doing at all.

3 hours later~
I sighed from being so exhausted, but I have finally fixed the boat, I think. I climbed out of the compartment and I stretched my back before closing the latch and walking to the control room. I stood Lexi up and then I sat down in the chair and turned the key. It turned on and I smiled. Then I pulled the lever back and we started to fly forward. Me and Lexi started to cheer and then when we settled down a little she sat in my lap and kissed me. I was still very surprised that she kissed me and then i kissed her back. When I did that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to play with my hair. She pulled away and then we looked into each other's eyes and then she turned around and turned off the boat. We got up and then set down the sail. I closed and locked the door to the control room and then we walked to the beds, is both being exhausted from today. She had me lay down first and then she climbed on top of me, causing me to be surprised as she hovered over top of me, it wasn't long until she leaned down and kissed me, which I kissed back. After we pulled apart, she laid down on my chest and started to fall asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and I rubbed her back as she fell asleep until I did too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, enjoyed the new chapter?

I'm sorry that there aren't any pictures anymore, but there probably won't be many pictures anymore. Sorry

There will probably be 2 more chapters for this season of updates

And thank you so much for reading, I can't believe how amazing this book is doing in reads, I never would have thought it would do this good, but it is and i couldn't be happier.
So thank you all again and don't forget to vote or comment

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.