My New Friend

Today was the first day of school and when I woke up I was extremely cold. I kept my blanket wrapped around me and turned on my shower extremely hot and got in. When I was done I got out grabbed the clothes I brought in and put them on. I combed my hair down how I like it. Some covering my right eye. After I did that I brushed my teeth and put my contacts in. Yeah I forgot to tell you I need glasses but I like contacts more. I walked out of the bathroom and I felt like I was about to pass out. Could it have something to do with the glass that pricked me last night? Could the chemical have gone into me? I asked myself those questions until I felt better. I grabbed my book bag snuck down the stairs and out the door. I shouldn't have snuck past my grandparents but I wasn't hungry and they would have made me eat. I walked to the bus stop and sat down on the bench. I waited for about 10 minutes until the school bus arrived. I stepped on and everybody on the bus threw paper balls at me.
"Really mature guys, lets all act like we are in Kindergarten and through paper wads." I said mocking them. They all went quiet and I smirked at the sight of that. I looked all over the bus for an empty seat. I found one next to this new girl, she had long blonde hair I walked to the seat and sat down she was staring out of the window. I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and said,"Hey I'm new what's your name?"
"My names Drake what's your name?"i replied.
"My name is Suzan, nice to meet you ."she said
I replied,"Yeah so what classes do you have?"
"Well first I have Geometry, then history, P.E., and then Writing how about you."she replied
I said,"Same actually that's pretty cool."
"Yeah maybe we can be friends."she responded
I didn't know what to do really I hadn't had a friend for a long time probably since I was 5 but I just nodded my head. She smiled and went back to looking out the window. We sat in silence for a while until we arrived at school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's thejedininja I was going to make this chapter about his first day back to school but I wanted to make the next chapter about him getting his powers.
And that line seperates me talking from the story just so you know
The picture is of Suzan.