School Begins

I walked to my first class with Suzan and we talked about what all we like to do. I walked in and went to the back of class and sat down. After class was over I walked out and started to go to my locker when I saw this big doofus bullying my cousin Alex. "Hey leave him alone man what did he do to you???!!!!" I asked he let go of my cousin and walked over to me and raised a fist. I started to feel all tingly and strong. He started to bring his fist down and fast to my face but I dodged it grabbed his wrist and flipped him over me. "Wo was that me?" I asked out loud. I could never do that how did I do that? I tried to pick him up but he got mad and tried to punch me again but I dodged and pinned him down with his arm raised behind his back. I let go and backed off of him. I'm scared I'm not even doing that it is just happening.
"Hey I'm so sorry man." I said trying to fix things
He got up and stormed off mad. I looked over at Suzan and she was scared. As if she was staring at a monster. I started to reach out to her and say wait but she was already gone by then. Alex walked over to me and said,"Thanks man, and who's the girl I saw you looking at?"
"She's just a new friend I met on the bus this morning." I answered
"Oh well, thanks again man I didn't even know you could do that you are gonna be a really big help this year." he replied
I turned to him getting ready to tell him that I wouldn't be his body guard it he was already walking away. I looked all over for Suzan but I couldn't find her anywhere. I just went to my next class and was shocked when I saw who was in there. The bully. Even though I am really the bully now I guess for doing that. I walked to the back and sat in the corner and put my head down. I fell asleep when I heard the bell ring. It's lunch time I walked out and started to go to the cafeteria. I got there and grabbed my lunch and paid for my food and went to an empty table and sat down. I felt someone sit down but I didn't even look up to see who sat across from me I knew it was Suzan.
"I thought you were done with me." I told her
"I'd never be done with you Drake your my only friend. I was just surprised that you would do that you seem like you wouldn't hurt a fly." she answered
"I wouldn't I honestly don't know what that was," I looked up and continued,"it scared me." Then I looked back down and continued to just mess around with my soup that the school served. She looked at me sad as if she felt bad for me when I looked back up. Time for my next class I got up and threw my food away and went to my next class. I walked in and went to the back and sat down. I was quiet the whole time and just watched at took my notes. When the bell rang I walked to my last class. I sat down and I was beginning to feel dizzy. Suzan walked in and sat down beside me and put her hand on my shoulder and asked,"Are you ok Drake you don't look that good?" I looked over at her and collapsed out of the side of my chair. I woke up with a very bad headache in the nurses office. I looked over and Suzan was sitting in a chair on the side of the room asleep. I sat up and grabbed my head. I stood up and looked at the clock it was 5:30 my grandparents would be home anytime now they'd be worried. I left a note for Suzan on her lap that said
Hey I woke up and went home it was 5:30. I will see you tommorow.
From:Drake
I ran out the doors and into Alex coming to get me.
"Oh hey Drake I was just coming up here to get you I went to your house to see if you were ok but you weren't home so I figured here." he said walking to his car. I asked if we could take Suzan home and he said yes so I ran back inside and grabbed the note and threw it away. I woke her up and we walked to Alex's car and got in. We put in a cd that I made and put on the song Monsters: by Imagine Dragons. That is actually how I feel today. we dropped off Suzan and started to take me home. We got there and we walked in. Just before my grandparents got back from work they had an extra hour shift. Since Alex was there my grandparents made the works of food.
Steak, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and macaroni and cheese. When we finished Alex wiped his mouth and said,"Thanks guys that was delicious. And another thanks to Drake saving me from a bully today." they looked at me shocked and smiled for standing up for him. After that we all walked into the living room and sat down and watched "Grimm" the best show ever. After that went off it was late so Alex just decided to stay here in the guest room. I walked to the laundry room and got my rug out of the dryer and it was so warm. I took it upstairs with me and sat it down. I grabbed the briefcase and tucked it under my bed again and laid on my bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys you got to meet a new character Alex who will have a bigger role later in the story
Is that headache and that weird power that Drake had a symptom from the DNA.
The picture is a funny picture I wanted to use that represented the bullying of Alex.
Don't forget to comment and Vote.