Hybrids

We saw a lab, and it was terrible, we saw a lot of tubes for creatures that had obviously broke out. The door in that room was broke down and everything in there was smashed. I wouldn't have noticed unless Lexi pointed it out. I looked over where she was pointing to and I saw a tube that wasn't smashed and with something inside. It was a spider and wolf mutant. As if they were taking people's powers and using those powers to combine them. The tube started to shake and then the tube opened. The creature fell out and layed on the ground for a while. It opened its eyes and took in all of its surroundings. It looked up at the glass window at us. It opened its mouth and shot an acid ball at the glass window. The window completely dissolved and then I, being the crazy person I am, leaped into the room and did a roll when I landed. Then I got into a fighting stance and readied two power balls. The creature stood up on two of its eight legs. I shot the power balls at the legs it was standing on but it just shot a web from the end of its huge tail and it wrapped around the powerballs and stopped them in its tracks. I summoned my bow and I readied an arrow and shot it at it. But it didn't take long to bite the arrow and swallow it. It shot a web at my hand that had the bow and it stuck to the wall. I struggled with trying to free myself. Then I summoned my sword in the other hand and slashed the web and freed my hand. I looked at both the bow and the sword. I turned my bow sideways and then I stabbed the side to make a handle and turn it into a dragon crossbow. Then I summoned a shield in my left hand, that I didn't know I could do, then I shot the crossbow at the beast but it are the arrow. I saw a button on the crossbow and I pressed it. and then the creature puffed smoke from its mouth. It makes the arrows explode. I shot a lot of them in a circle around it and then I made them explode. It made a huge hole for the creature to fall into. I jumped up and down happy that I defeated it. But I forgot something. Spiders can climb walls. It climbed out of the hole and then I mad a sad face and sad," Oh come on." The thing swatted me with its tail and I was pinned into the wall. I tried to resist but I couldn't even summon a sword or bow or anything. I felt him get tighter and tighter. I heard a howl just when I was about to pass out. I opened my eyes and saw Emily flying around the ceiling of the room and every once in a while diving down and pecking at it. Then I saw Lexi leap down and summon her sword and get into a fighting stance. then she charged at the creature and leaped into the air and then changed into a fox and buy the creatures neck. The creature squirmed and then moved its tail and I dropped to the ground. I stood up and summoned my sword and flew to Lexi and Emily's side and we all had our swords. The beast opened its mouth and then shot a beam of power that we were able to hold back when we all held our swords up. We began walking forward and cornering it. The creature used two of its legs to swat Lexi and Emily away. I spread my wings and looked at the door leading outside. I did a back handspring and flew out the door and as I planned the creature followed. I grabbed the creature by the tail and flew up into the air. I Then let go and watched as it howled at the feeling of it falling. It looked me in the face, as if it was Antwon. I felt bad by doing that. Then it growled and shot a web at me to drag me down with it.I couldn't break the web. Then I just began to fly down to the creature and started to punch it and we started to fight in the air. I held it under neath of me using it as a shield to break my fall. We landed and we made a crater almost the size of the Statue of Liberty. I stood up in the smoke and looked at the doorway and saw Lexi and Emily watching in the smoke. I walked out of the smoke and they leaped out and hugged me. We walked into the lab again and then began to go back to the hallway looking for any new doors we may have missed. The hallway was different. It was a different color, and had doors lining the whole wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
Woohoo a double update
The picture is the creature
Hope you guys keep reading and voting
I hoped you like this chapter
I really enjoyed writing this chapter
Don't forget to comment and vote.