Chapter 23

"You look a state," Max laughed "You didn't even drink that much!"

Belle yawned and rubbed her eyes it was nearly 1pm but she was still tired and slightly hung over as Max fried breakfast.  "I'm fine," she rubbed her eyes "I'd better get home soon before mum and dad send out a search party,"

Max smiled "I'll come with, just have some breakfast first," he sat her down at his makeshift table.   

Jenny: Hey B, could we cancel tomorrow? Move it to next week? We still have a few things to sort out 

Belle: Yeah, okay :)

Jenny: Leo said you were hung over?

Belle: Max is a bad influence haha see you Monday?

Jenny: Of course :)  

Belle giggled to herself as she knocked on Leo's front door the next day, since she couldn't rely on Jenny to cover she had just out right said she was sleeping over at Leo's and her parents just smiled and hoped she'd have a nice night. it took a while for him to answer but when he did he grinned "Now this is an amazing surprise," Belle just jumped into his arms dropping the over night bag as she did, "Its a good thing that my mums not home," he laughed softly as he lifted her towards him.

"A very," she kissed him "very good thing," he kissed her passionately as she wrapped her legs around his waist securely, their kiss deepened even further as the tumbled into the living room.

"What happened to shopping?" he asked as he kissed her neck, Belle chuckled under his touch "What?"

"Making small talk," she giggled, He jumped up from the sofa and she was suddenly freezing cold with out his touch, he went to stock the coal in the fire "She's with Jack," Belle told him as he did, curling up slightly just wanting to be close to him again.

"I'm not surprised," Leo smiled and beckoned her over to where he sat on the rug, Belle smiled and followed him over to the fire feeling instantly warm again in his arms. "You know," he began between kisses "I'm going to miss this,"

"Miss what?" she looked into his sparkling eyes as he grinned a charming smile

"Sneaking around, its fun," he kissed her again and Belle laughed

"I won't, I cant wait to be kiss you and hug you and get to brag to everyone that I have to most sexiest boy in school,"

Leo chuckled "I don't know about that," he leaned back on his elbows watching her as she leant on his chest

"I do," she smiled "Everyone will be so jealous,"

"That Sophie will," Belle raised an eyebrow "In my English? She asked my to the Dance the other day... I did not tell you about that did I?" Belle shook her head and Leo chuckled "Don't get jealous Beau,"

Belle rolled her eyes "I'm not jealous," she sat up only to have Leo pull her back down to kiss him again

"You're so cute when your jealous,"

"I'm not,"

"Whatever," Leo just puled her lips back to his and Belle chuckled against them "Will I actually get to take my girlfriend to the Spring Dance?" he wondered pulling away slightly so he could meet her gaze

Belle thought "I'll save you a dance,"

Leo sighed "I don't want a dance I want the night, and the next, and the next," with every 'next' he kissed her

"I know, and so do I, but what it wouldn't look very good if we broke up before the dance," Leo sighed and looked towards the fire "Don't, don't do that Leo," he just sighed at her words, she tried to get his attention but ended up just pulling his face back to hers to meet his gaze "I love you," she stated, he looked over her sparkling worried blue eyes.

"I love you," he told her before kissing her passionately, rolling slightly so she was underneath him his hand trailing up to her bum over her hips, Belle slipped his T-shirt over his head her small hands tracing over his back and scars, they broke away for seconds to breathe and Belle just looked up into his grey eyes, heart racing, cheeks pink and breath mixing with his as they began kissing again.

"Don't go," Leo moaned the next morning, well afternoon now, he was staring up her as she fixed her hair. "Stay here all day," he captured her hands and pulled her back,

She giggled "I'm meant to be looking after Alfie," she laughed as she kissed him her fluffy hair tickling his chest.

Leo moaned and Belle just laughed "Fine, go," he sighed,

"Don't be such a grumpy pants," he pouted slightly and they laughed "I'll see you in the morning," she promised and kissed him again lightly before leaving his room, "Night Emma," Belle smiled passing his mum on the stairs, Emma just laughed sleepily.

Belle skipped out of the house locking the front door behind her and sliding the spare key back under the old broken plant pot. Belle headed to her car humming softly to herself. "B?" she turned to see Jenny and smiled

"Hey," she looked over her best friend, she looked tired and was walking along in a hoodie, she'd never wear a hoodie in public, and most shockingly she wasn't on her phone. "Are you alright?"

Jenny just blinked "Yeah, fine. You're at Leo's early," she looked up at the house then back, almost dreamily, to Belle.

Belle just shrugged "He was freaking out over this essay and needed my notes,"

"Oh, cool," Jenny just shrugged it off like Belle know she would, Belle had no reason to lie in her mind, Belle hated seeing how easily she accepted the story. "I-I was actually coming over to yours,"

Belle blinked in surprise but Jenny wouldn't look at her "Awesome, jump in," Belle unlocked the door and slid in, Jenny almost hesitantly followed. "So what's up?"

Jenny just looked out of the window "Need some girl talk," was all she said and they both fell into a strange silence as Belle drove back home.

Nice Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें