06; sock-to-sock contact is overwhelming

Start from the beginning

"It's on."

"Bring it, bitch." He raised a brow and smirked.

"How about another movie?" Karen asked excitingly, grabbing four christmas hats and putting them over out heads. I had a feeling that she was way into this sleepover than anyone else here and she just loved being super festive too. That one was obvious.

"Karen, don't you think we're intruding?" Dad read my mind. She sighed and nodded before making her way out the kitchen and muttering about going to bed.

Dad gave me a perplexed look but I just shrugged and turned around to face Harry and Casey.

"Can we watch The Conjur-"

"No." Dad interjected. "Nobody is watching The Conjuring. It's ten thirty right now, I want everybody in their rooms by twelve."

"My room, or Flynn's room?" Casey asked with hopeful eyes.

"Casey, you sleep in your own room tonight." Dad said. Casey argued, but didn't win against Dad. What Dad says, goes. Nobody can argue with him, not even me.

Dad went upstairs, and Casey just glared at me. "This is your fault, because you always had girls over and now Dad doesn't let me have boys in my room and I only have two friends that are girls so it's not fun."

"Not my fault you don't swing both ways like me." I teased, taking off the santa hat and lightly whacking her in the face.

"Douche." She let out a breath and an eye roll before heading inside the living room and flicking through the DVDs we kept neatly in a drawer by the television. "How about Elf?"

I shrugged and we all took out places on the sofa. Casey and Harry were on the beanbags while Ben and I were at the opposite ends of the sofa, practically hugging the arm rests. I sprawled my legs across the middle seat and played a couple games on my phone until I got bored and realised we were already half way through the film.

He was super enthused into the film, and I had seen it a billion times already so instead, I glanced over to him and smiled at how stunning he looked with the dim glow coming from the Christmas tree lights behind him.

There was some light stubble around his chiselled jaw, his hair was a hot mess and those plump, red lips... fuck, those lips. I just wanted them to be on mine. Right now. He seemed relaxed, something i'm not yet all that accustomed to; I was still trying to get past how overwhelming it was for him to be here right now, sharing the same sofa with me.

A small inkling of curiosity irked me; was he only here for his brother? was he here because he likes spending time with me? perhaps it was because Karen basically forced him into coming. Then again, she can't force him to do anything. What if he really did want to come because maybe there's some hope of a friendship building? Ha, If only.

I let out the tiniest snicker, but it didn't go unnoticed by Ben, who just gave me a weird look and mimicked me by sprawling his feet out on the middle seats, one of them on top of mine. Obviously, he didn't notice, or care, so his mind wasn't buzzing like mine about the sock-to-sock contact and about how much I wanted to reach over and tickle his feet for the shits and giggles.

Throughout the rest of the movie - in a completely non creepy way - I was smiling to myself when he laughed at the funny parts of the film, and tensed whenever he did. So maybe, I was checking him out. Who wouldn't? The guy is an absolute God. I'm allowed to check people out.