Chapter 9: Kate's Style

Yes, you got it right.

All of it was my plan, from the sleep over to the Enchanted Kingdom. I should thank Mayree for helping me though.

You should have seen them, oh well I've been their stalker for awhile. I've been checking up on them whenever I'm leaving them alone.

Like when they're sleeping at Kuya's room, remember that? I've seen them, they're cuddling, how cute is that? So, plan 1 succeed. :)

Then at the cinema, again that's my plan. Well, I didn't really went home after I excused myself to the washroom. I was still there at the cinema, I just sit far from them. I don't like wasting money so I watched the movie. I am thankful though, they didn't notice that I was there. After the movie, I saw them went to a restaurant. After seeing them there, I went home. But, I really bought ice creams before going. Plan 2 check!

They're like idiots, so clueless of everything. I don't even think they're doubting my actions.

Remember the trip to EK? Yep, it was also my plan but of course with the help of Mayree. I contacted her to join us. I don't want to be left alone again, you know they're both in their own little world. Ugh.

Mayree and I planned to ride the ferris wheel at 9pm because we heard there's gonna be a fireworks display. How romantic is that huh?

Maybe kuya will have the guts to ask her to be his girl. It'll be a perfect moment. :)

You know, I even bought binoculars for this event. We need to check upon them of course. Everything needs to be in place. ^____^ waiiiit- OMG! They're kissing. We should leave them alone now.

HUUU! This is all worth it. Plan 3 is a success!

-----

Sad to say that today is my last day here at Philippines. =3= I'll be going home tomorrow. I had so much fun in here.

I called Berry, after two rings she answered. "Hello, what's up?"

"Remember the dress we bought the other day? Please wear that for our dinner. And oh, I may be a little late. Just go to the restau and ask for my reservation okay?" I continuously said. I didn't give her a chance to say something, haha

"Uhhhm, okay?" she said then I ended the call. I took a last look at myself then went down.

"Kuya, I'll be going somewhere first. You go ahead to the restau, I'll be joining you later. Ask for my reservation, 'kay?" I kissed him in the cheeks and went out.

Yes, I'm having another plan. This will be the last favor I'll be doing for them and if this wouldn't work out it all up to them.

"Uh hello, I'll be going there."

Who was I talking to? Where am I going you ask? I'm just going to Mayree's today. We'll be pigging out with ice cream today.

This is gonna be fun ^______^