Chapter 25: Kinikilig ka ba?

Sorry for the super late update!!! Nag adjust ako sa new school ko eh :) well, i got better grades, so I'm back! 😁😁

Chapter 25: Kinikilig ka ba?

After lunch kami nagstart ng mga activities namin. Hindi muna kami pinaglibot sa Tagaytay bc madami pa naman daw na time for that tomorrow. Mga team buildings muna ginawa namin. Para daw maging close and strong ang section namin. Syempre, it was hosted by my beloved boyfriend!!

Nakacivilian na siya ngayon, so mukha siyang teenager lang din. Mas nakakainlove talaga lalo. I know na everyday ko naman siyang nakikita na nakacivilian or pangbahay pa nga eh. Iba lang talaga yung feels bc may kasama kaming iba na kilala siya as a teacher. Iba ang aura niya.

"Let's start our program with a simple prayer. And I want Ms. De Guzman to lead it," sabi niya and our classmates gave me those kilig looks.

Ito talagang boyfriend ko, yie kinilig ako sa tawag ko sa kanya hahaha, gustong gusto na inaasar kaming dalawa eh. Pinagbibigyan nya feels ng mga kaklase ko eh.

I offered a short prayer. After that, my classmates are looking at me as if they were saying, 'Kinikilig ka ba?' So I believe that they're really our shippers. Well, student-teacher relationship are famous nowadays but only in stories and movies. I still think it's not accepted in the eyes of the others.

"Well, I prepared a program for this day. Don't worry, it won't be too old school and boring. We are doing this to get to know each other more. To build bonds with everybody. For our section to be as one," he stated our goal for this day.

"I prepared here colored papers, please get one each," he said and waited for everyone to settle in their seat with one sheet of paper each.

"Write your nickname at the top, please make it a bit big so that everyone would see your name. I also have prepared one for me, this is how we'll do it. We'll be doing 'How others see me'. Everyone would sit on the floor forming a big circle. Then we pass our paper to the left, whomever paper your holding, you need to write at least two words that comes to your mind when you see/hear his/her name or may what's he/she's like?" he explained the first activity. "Is that clear? No jumping on other paper, okay? You can only write for about 15 seconds, after that you'll need to pass. Then after one rotation, I'll read in front two random comments you'll receive. And before I forget, you can write anonymously."

The class began to be noisy, they suit theirselves in their desired seat on the floor. We made quite huge circle, considering that our class is consisted of 50 students. You can see that everybody's excited about the said activity.

"Okay, are you all set? 1, 2, 3 pass it to the left," Jake officially started the activity. Guess where am I seated...

Yeah, I'm seated right next to Jake. In his left side, to be exact. So I'll be the first one to write in his paper. He gave me a playful smile, he's liking this.

"12.....13....14."

Caring. Understanding. Loving. 🍓 I wrote that at the very bottom part of his paper. I tried to write it in my smallest possible handwriting. I know this would cause more issue but I don't know what to write. Considering, the time pressure and all.

"15, pass it to the left, finish or not," Jake announced.

I received the second paper, it was Andrea's. I started by reading what Jake wrote for her. Intelligent and hardworking student. Keep up the good work! 🙂