Chapter Seventeen

Pic of Devan

Haters Gonna Hate And Make You Cry

A few days after (so every week they get a new schedule for the week.)

Amy P.O.V

School Schedule (Monday) of this week

1st- History

2nd- History

3rd- Maths

Break

4th- Drama

5th- Drama

Lunch

6th- Gym

Free Period

It's a new day and today there is no way I am skipping school like last week I heard it has a new female teacher who loves to hit on the male students they say she is competition for us girl with attractive boys because of her breast, body and face.

I walk straight to History class to find Rhydian talking to a girl I can only see her from behind I walk up to them and says "Hey Rhydian who is this?" 

Oh no it's the new teacher oh my gush Rhydian turns to me and smiles at me then comes and kisses me on my cheeks softly I couldn't help but blush Rhydian whisper in my ear "Love it when your jealous of someone that could never compare to you in no way but it makes me please to know you care so much about me and my attraction to curvy women."

The teacher clears her throat and says "Hi I am you new teacher Miss. Fairly Fant your history teacher."

I nod and say "Hi I am Amy Eve!"

Ms. Fairly just laughs and says "It's adorable to see a perfect couple like you you guys are so adorable I am so excited to see more cute couples."

For some reason she had a this sicken sweet smile on her face with looked fake to me I mean I am getting a feeling not to trust her at all.

Fairly P.O.V

My name is Fairly Fant I am twenty - four years old I am what you call a cougar I like younger guys they are more fun and funny to hang with they make you feel younger than ever and it is fun.

I look at the little girl she was curvy and really competition for the young men in this school being a woman is hard always being down size by men they try to treat you like you nothing but a passing time to them only young guys are not so bad they just want a sugar mama or cougar like me to have a good taste.

I look at them and say "I will be at my desk if you need anything don't be afraid to ask especially you Rhydian."

The look on Amy face was enough for me to laugh at her anger it's cute but this little bitch better know her place I am the adult here the bell rings and I smile and start writing notes on the board one of the student from chemistry transfer to my class his name is Charles.

The door opens and students start coming in quickly I continue writing my note I can't wait to give home work for tomorrow 20 page essay on Past Presidents Of U.S.A I finish up and write down the home work for tomorrow so yay I get to read some good essay tomorrow at least I hope so.