"Breathe my love and relax..." He licked and nibble Ciel's ear thus earning a lustful moan from him.. "Ohhh shit, Sebastian.. You are driving me to the edge.. ahhh.." Music to his ears , he said to himself.. How he loved that sound that escaped from his lover's sweet mouth. He crushed his mouth to Ciel's while pushing his rock hard cock inside in one full thrust.. making Ciel's body arched and pinned more to his..

He breathed in everything of Ciel's. Bliss.. This is what he has been longing for all this time. To be one with his beloved Ciel. But this is just the beginning. He still need to do the ritual in order to have everything of Ciel's. Both mind, body and soul.

"I am going to start moving now my love.. relax..I really love you very much.. ! " He whispered huskily making Ciel shiver.. He started to thrust in a slow pace, making sure that his lover will get used to his thickening rod. he never stopped kissing Ciel while his other hand is palming him.

"haaa.. ahhhh. Sebastiiaannn.. you're dick is so big.. fuck.. ahhnnn.. " Ciel moans louder than ever..

"Dammit, you are so tight my love.. ahh, so good to be inside you.. so hot.. " Sebastian groaned..

He positioned Ciel on the bed and continued thrusting a little faster this time. Ciel wriggle and moaned and groaned underneath him, making Sebastian so turned on and wild.. Bending over to kiss his lover while slowly tilting Ciel's head so he can gain access to his neck..His snake-like tongue flicked and fangs started to show.. He scraped Ciel's neck causing his lover to flinch...a small amount of blood fell and Sebastian's tongue flicker again tasting the sweet poison.. Then his eyes turned to slits and the once reddish color became ruby red..

Ciel is lost in ecstasy, he didn't know what is happening to Sebastian. He continued to groan and moan and call his name. Which Sebastian really enjoyed hearing.. He took what is his, that is not being selfish. He is the rightful owner of this beautiful human. His tongue flicked again on Ciel's neck.This time his fangs sinked in.. to the soft flesh of his beloved.. Drinking Ciel's blood.. He tipped his head making Ciel have access to his own neck.. Because of the pressure he did, Ciel on the other hand bites Sebastian's neck harder causing the skin to break and blood flows from it. Without a word he made Ciel drink his blood while he does the same.. And in the middle of it all , the thrusting and lewd moans that came out from Ciel's and sucking of blood Sebastian begun the incantation..

"Contubernalem meam te peto . Sum tuus. Offero tibi anima mea . Dabo tibi fidem meam fidem cordis mei , animam et corpus meum trado . Ego eandem quae tua in custodia . Vita beatitudinis esse salutemque meam fovendos superposita omne tempus. Mea vita feminam sollicitus teneris mihi semper in perpetuas aeternitates ."

After he said those words, he flicked his tongue again on the pinpricks he made on his lover's neck, then the wound closed.. As he did this Ciel also stopped drinking his blood. In one swift motion, he thrust his cock faster into Ciel's as his lover screams and moans become louder than ever...

"Faster Sesbatian, ahhh.. I want you to fill me with your .. ahhh.. so good.. deeper.. inside .. me.. ahhh.."

Ciel was now on fours, while Sebastian was thrusting faster and deeper hitting Ciel's prostate every now and then. Ciel buckles down every time when his sweet spot gets it.. "Sebastian, I can't take it anymore.. ahhh.. haaaa... I am about to come.. ahh.. " He said in between panting and moaning..

" Oh Ciel... fuck.. I can't get enough of you.. but I am also at my limit.. I am coming too.." Sebastian's thrust became wild and faster .. He pounded Ciel like a hungry beast who's devouring everything of his prey..

"I want you inside Sebastian.. haaa.. don't pull it out.. ahhh.. come inside me... " Ciel begged. Upon hearing this, he palmed Ciel while thrusting faster than ever.. Until they both reached their climax. Sebastian sprayed all his seed inside his lover's, while Ciel came onto the sheets.