Chapter 40:

That night Nicole has finally decided that is was time dor us to try and make love again. When I take off her clothes this time she is fine. She then takes my clothes off. I start kissing on her neck. She moans.

I then start licking my way down to my pussy. I start licking. I then stick a fingure in. She moans louder. I go faster and faster. She screams my name. At least Abby isn't home. She is at James house.

I go as fast and hard as I can. She cums so hard. I lick it all up.

She flips me over. While she sucks on my boobs she fingers me. Danm this feels so good. I moan loud. She goes faster and faster. I scream her name. She goes faster and starts nibbling on my boob. She then goes down and sucks on my clit. She keeps her fingure in me. She goes faster and faster. I moan so loud. I start to shake. I then cum all over her face. I get up and go get a wipe. I wipe her face off. We start making out. We cuddle and everything feels so right like it always does. Danm I really love this girl.

I say, " I love you."

" I love you too. Oh and just to let you know you are an amazing sexy teacher Miss. Hill."

I smile and kiss her. I say, " You haven't called me that in forever."

" Well Miss. Hill I love saying your last name. When we go to class we should make love on your desk."

I smile and nod my head. Danm that just turned me on. I start making love to her again over and over. She cums five times. She then lays in my arms wore out.

****

The next day Abby comes home. She says, " Sis I'm having a craving for pumpkin waffles."

" Ok. Nicole can you go and get me the stuff to make her pumpkin waffles?"

She nods. She leaves and then ten minutes later she comes back. I make the waffles.

Abby sits down and eat it. She smiles. Nicole and I sit down and eat also. Danm these are really good even if I did make them. Abby and Nicole tell me how good it all was. We eat it all up. I make more. Like before we eat it all.

Nicole has to go home after that. Her dad is starting to wonder why she is always over here. Since she is my student he doesn't think that it is ok.

I walk her out and we makeout. When we break away from the kiss we see Henery staring at us.

He yells for us to come over. We walk over and go inside. He walks with us to the living room. Nicole sits next to me.

He says, " Normally I would be so happy if you were together. That is until Amber you became Nicole's teacher. I know you guys grew up together but what you guys are doing are against the law. I can not turn a blind eye to this. Amber you need to break up with her until she graduates. If you don't then she will not be able to come and help out with Abby."

" Dad she got me feeling better after I got raped. I don't want to have to live without her."

" Hunny I'm not saying live without her but I am saying for now to do so. I know she has always been there for you but this could get her into a lot of trouble. Abby needs her sister in her life more then you need each other. If you guys can't be around each other without being together then I will keep you apart. I don't want to put someone who is like a daughter to me in jail but I will."

Nicole starts crying. I look at her and say, " I'm sorry but he's right. I will always love you but we can't date while you are my student. In six months we can be together. However I have to think of Abby."

She runs to her room crying.

Henery says, " You did the right thing."

" I'm sorry sir but I know that I didn't. I know it is against the law but you know as much as I do that we belong together."

I get up and walk out.

When I get to the house Abby is crying. I say, " What's wrong little sis?"

" My baby daddy has a new girl."

" I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better I'm having a bad day too. I don't have a girlfriend anymore because Henery found out."

" I'm sorry sis. Also no it doesn't make me feel better."

I start crying and she goes back to crying.