Chapter 11: Confused

I wish that I could have believed what Nicole told me last night but a big part of me just didn't. I want everything to go back to the simple days when I was suppose to be with her. This job threw a monkey wrench into the plans though. I can't just let Nicole go around now playing with my emotions though. If she is telling me the truth about it though then it gives me even more reason to be a bitch to Amy. Amy is very stuck up because of her family. That's one of the reasons that I don't understand why Nicole is with her. Nicole is gery layed back. Nicole might have thought that it would make it eiser getting over me. I guess that backed fired since she still wants me though. My mind is still always on Nicole and I don't think anything will ever change that.

I get out of bed and put on a button down shirt and a skirt. I grab breakfast and leave. When I get to school I walk to my class. Teachers qnd students tell me good morning. I get to my class and put my coffe on my desk. I get the quizzes out for all of my students to take today. Nicole walks in. It is weird to see her in class this early. She gives me a note and then goes to her seat. I put the note up until later because I know more students will be coming in soon. After 10 minutes the late bell rings. Amy walks in late. I say, " Go to the office and get a late slip."

" Really. You let everyone else off with taking away their lunch break hut with me you have to send me to the office. Whatever man."

" Oh trust me I am taking your lunch to." She walks away. I stand in front of my class and say, " Today we will be taking a quizze." People sigh and moan. I pass the quizze out. I say, " You have until the end of class to have it done." I walk to my desk and start grading the homework from yesterday.

******

Unfortunately Amy has to spend her lunch period in her. I just hope that I can get through tje next 30 minutes without killing her. She walks in and sit in a desk that is the furthest away from me. I get up a go take her her quizze. I say, " This is what they worked on in class today. You have 30 minutes to finish it."

" I bet everyone else got an hour to work on it."

" They did but since you didn't come back to class you have 30 minutes."

" I'm not taking it in 30 minutes!"

" Well that is up to you but if you don't then it will be a big fat 0. I don't care if you fail this class and have to come back next year."

" Fuck you." She starts working on it though. I start making loud noises so that she can't focuse. No one is going to say fuck you in my class especially this bitch. After three minutes I say, " Oh is the noise bothering you?"

" Yes it actually is."

" Well to danm bad." I start making louder noises. I'm having fun fucking with her. If it was anyone else I would feel bad for making noise. She probably will fail this year anyways. Her grades this fair haven't been that good. She says, " Fuck this" and walks out. I go and get her quizze. She didn't even answer half of the quistions.

I go back to my desk and take out the letter. I was so nervous to read this letter. I know I need to read it to see what it says. I hope it is nothing bad since Nicole likes to play with my emotions. I open it and start reading.

Dear Amber,

I am writing this letter to you to let you know how I feel. You take my breath away every time I am around you. I have always had a crush on you but can you blame me. I want you to be mine. I am truly sorry about the other night. I wish you would believe me about what I told you. That bitch and I are no longer dating. I know I have a lot to work to do but I hope I can win you over. I will do anything it takes. I love your family qnd want to be apart of it. However I want to date you because I truly do hqve strong feeling for you. I can't go another minute without being with you. Like I have already said I will do anything. Please just give me one more chance to show you that I am worthy of you.

XOXO
Nichole

The letter makes my heart melt. I call Lisa and say, " Hey can you meet me at my house at 3:30?"

" Yeah I will be there."

" Thanks bye." I hang up my phone.

******

I have just arrived home and Lisa is waiting for me. I let us in to my house. We go and sit in the living room. She says, " So what did you need to talk about?"

" I told you how Nicole was hospitalised and how she started hitting on me after that right?"

" Yeah." I tell her everything else that happened after that. I even tell her about the letter. I say, " So what do I do? Do I let her back in? Do I let her go? I need your advice."

" Well if she isn't lying about being drugged that night then it would be a shame letting her go. I think that you guys pass and everything she has done after you walked in on that should over ride the one bad thing. I think you should let her back in but give it a while before you ask her to be your girlfriend."

" Thanks for your advice it has helped a lot."

" Your welcome. Now go talk to your girl." I nod and walk out.

I walk to Nichol's house. I knock on her door. When she opens it she let me in. I walk up to her room and she follows me. I sit on her bed. She sits next to me and say. " So why are you here?"

" Well I have been thinking about your nite and I agree that I will give you another chance."

" That's awesome. What do you want me to do?"

" I want to at least hang out three tikes before we make anything official. I was actually coming over here that night to make it official."

" I fucking hate Amy. If it wasn't for her then I would have already had you. However I'm wondering what changed your mind?"

" Abby told my to follow my feelings."

" I love that little girl."

" I know you do." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forhead. She smiles and I smile back. I say, " So if there is a chance that we get together than there will have to be rules."

" What kind of rules?"

" One we will have to keep us a secret."

" I can handle that."

" Two you will have to focus more on scool and homework."

" Well if I start dating my teacher then that should be easy."

I smile and say, " Yeah I hope. Third rule is you still have to hang out with your friends."

" Ok."

" Forth you will have to stop partying as much and slowly get off of the drugs."

" All my friends are larty people so it will be hard hanging out with them if I can't party. Getting off the drugs will be hard but for you I will try."

" If your friends are party people then you need to make some new ones. I know it will be hard getting off of drugs but I will be here for you."

" I will try to make some new friends but it may be hard. I know you will be here for me. I can't wait for us to be offical."

" All I can ask is for you to try. We will arrange hang out times for us." I give her a peck on the lips.

" I got to go now." She nods and I walk out.