Chapter 35: Scary

Nicole's P.O.V:

After Abby goes to her room I decide to talk to Amber about what we just found out. I say, " That is crazy."

" Yeah and I can't believe this is happening. I don't know what I have been doing wrong."

" It is not your fault. Do not blame yourself. Just like you were having a hard time so was Abby. The passing of your parents was hard on both of you."

" Yeah I know but maybe I could of handled it better."

" No you couldn't have because you were handling the best you could."

" I guess you are right. When did you become smarter then the teacher."

" Did you really just play the teacher card?"

" Yeah I did." She sticks out her tongue.

I kiss her and we cuddle.

****

I am in my room just going over my feelings. I don't know how to feel about everything. It is just crazy. I can't even imagine how Amber is feeling. Abby is so young but she is going through all of this. How could she be pregnant. I know these next nine months will be so hard for her. I am be there for both of them for all of it. I love them both. I always have and always will.

My dad comes in and sits on my bed. He says, " You have been in some kind of mood and I just wanted to come check on you. What is going on?"

" Well dad Abby is pregnant."

" That is crazy. Was she raped?"

" No she wasn't. It was on her own free will."

" Wow. Why didn't Amber stop it?"

" She didn't know it was going on. She would have stoped it if she could." I start crying.

" I believe you. They both took the passing of their parents really hard."

" Yeah but they are doing better day by day. They still have their days but it has only been a month."

" Yeah and it is hard losing a parent but losing two at the same time it is crazy."

" Yes it is. I miss them also but I can't even start understanding how they feel."

" I know but you just have to be there for them. That is all you can do."

" I know dad."

He hugs me and wripes away my tears. He kisses me on the forehead.

****

I am studying with this guy that needs some help. He is a dorky boy with short black hair and glasses. We are working in the gym after hours. We are going over something in the textbook. He says, " I have always found you very sexy."

" I'm a lesbian."

" I know but if you are with a real man that will change."

" Sorry but no it won't!"

He gets up and starts stroking himself and kissing me. I try to get away from him but he pins me down. He takes off my clothes and his. He puts it in me. He covers my mouth. I try to get away but he is to strong. He goes faster and harder. He then cums in me. I am finally able to scream. It won't help though because no one is here.

The door is opened when he is going for a second time. Amber picks him up off of me. She punches him. He falls and she calls the cops. She hugs me tight. Two men teachers come in and see what is going on. They hold him until the cops come.

A cop walks up and sees me. He looks at his partner and says, " I have to go make a phone call."

His partner nods. The officer starts taking my story and then gets my info. When I say my name he says, " Nicole as in the chiefs daughter?"

" Yes sir."

" I see. I'm sorry that this has happened but we will take care of him."

Her partner comes back and says, " Your dad is on his way. This bastered will get what is coming to him. I know this is a hard question but did he cum in you?"

" Yes he did."

The cop hugs me. I have known the cop since I was a kid.

Soon my dad is walking in. He says, " What the hell is going on?!"

" Dad I was raped."

" Where is the punk?"

I point. He looks over to the boy and shakes his head. He tells the teachers to let go of him. He then says, " Troy get him. Take him to Shawn."

He does as he is told. I say, " Dad why are you taking him to uncle Shawn?"

" Don't worry about it hunny. He will be locked up for a long time. You have to go to the hospital."

As he says that my aunt and her partner are coming in. They are both paramedics. My aunt sees me and runs up to me. She hugs me and helps me onto the stretcher. She looks at her partner and says, " I can't work on her so I have to drive."

" Yeah I know."

My dad looks at Amber and says, " Can you please go with her? I can't go right now. I will be there as soon as I can though."

" Yes sir I will go with her."

Two other cops that I know walk in. Amber head been shielding me the whole time until my aunt got here and gave me a blanket. The cops see me in the blanket and shake their heads. My dad says, " I want you two to ask the two male teachers for their statement. Amber I will get a cop to get yours later."

She nods. He walks out and then we leave. At the hospital they do test on me.

After everything is done my dad has Amber take me to her place. When we get their Jamie who has been watching Abby gives me a hug and leaves.

Abby is told to go to bed at ten because Amber wants to go lay down with me. Abby nods.

We go to the room and Amber hugs me. She says, " You don't know how hard it was for me not to kill him."

I nod and cry in her arms. She holds me close and whispers, " Nothing like that will ever happen again."

I nod and say, " I have to ask why were you and the other two teachers still at the school?"

" We were working on report cards."

I nod before falling asleep.