Chapter 9: What did I walk in on

Life is ok at the moment I guess. Every day that I have to live without Nicole just makes it harder though. I am thankful that God let me wake up and have another day though. I am also thankful that I can still have Nicole in my life even though it isn't how I want it to be. The thing that really sucks though is that I knoe she feels the same way. Have I said how much I hate being her teacher? I know we are suppose to be together but because of my stupid job we can't. Her dad loves me and my family love her. Ugh I wish it wasn't so complicated.

Saturday was amazing. I so want to hang out with Nicole again like that likw the old days. Listen to me saying like the old days even though in reality it has only been a month. My little sister had a blast and wanted to hang out with Nicole and I again soon. I told her that I would see but it might be a while. I hate how much my sister loves Nicole because it makes me just want her more. It means a lot to me that my sister likes whoever I date. I know that if Nicole and I do ever start dating after she graduates that it would make Abby the happiest person in the world. Nicole even loves my sister which I have always found amazing. We had watched the sunset on Saturday on the boat before heading back in. It was an amazing site. It was so breath taking. All of the colors made it spot on to be romantic. However it couldn't be romantic because Nicole and I will not be dating any time soon. She keeped on coming on to me which made it so hard for me to control myself. I don't know how much longer I can last if she keeps coming on to me like she is. I don't even know how I lasted this long to be truthful. I guess I have more self control then I give myself credit for.

I am sitting in my class and it is Monday morning. I don't even stand outside to great my students this morning because I am so busy with grading. Who would have thought that there would be so much grading that needed to be done. We had finshed chapter 1-3 so I have decided to let the class watch a movie today. When people walk in and notic the tv has been rolled in they light up. Nicole and Amy walk in holding hands right when the late bell rings. They aren't late so I can't punish them. They are holding hands. Amy has the biggest smile on her face. Oh how I wish I could wipe that smile off her face. I can't believe Nicole. Two days ago she was all flirty with me but this morning she is holding Amy's hand. She was coming on to me two days and in a blink of the eyes she is all over Amy. Well maybe she isn't all over her since they are just holding hands but still. She has to walk in to my class holding the hand of her girl. Ugh she makes me so mad. I know I can't stay mad at her because I have never been able to but that doesn't stop me from being mad right now. They sit it the back row which unfortunately for me they picked the desks right next to mine. I walk up to the front of the class and say, " Since we have finshed chapters one throug three we will be watching a science movie." Everyone cheers. I turn the lights off and turn the tv on. I walk back to my desk. A little bit into the movie I hear giggling. I look up and see that Amy is super close to Nicole. I look closely at them. Oh my gosh is Amy really touching Nicole in that way in my class in front of me. Amy has her hand in Nicole's pants doing God knows what. Nicole is biting her lip to hide the moans. I can not believe this is happening and Nicole is just letting it happen in my class.

****

It is lunch time and I am sitting at my desk still grading papers when I hear a knock. I say, " Come in." In walks Nicole with a bag from a Mexican place that she know that I love. She says, " I brought you lunch."

" Thanks you can put it on my desk and leave." She walks over to me. She pushes my chair back and sits on my desk. She says, " What the hell is wrong with you."

" You really don't fucking know?"

" Would I be asking if I did?"

" I guess not. I'm pissed because of what happened in class today."

" What Amy did while the movie was on was unacceptable. You guys were right next to my desk. You didn't even stop her. You tried to be all over me two days ago but then you let this happen in front of me."

She gets up and go locks the door. I say, " What are you doing?"

She doesn't say anything but just walks back over to me. She gets on my lap straddling me. She whispers in my ear, " You know you are the one that I really want to be with. You know I want this to be mine." She puts her hand on my crotch. She keeps whispering, " You know how badly I want you but like you keep saying we can't be together. I deserve to be happy."

She still has her hand on my crotch which is turning me on like crazy. I want to knock everything off my desk and fuck her like there is no tomorrow. I wrap my arms around her and bring my lips closer to her's. She closes the distance. I lick her lips and she opens her mouth for me. I slip my tounge into her mouth. We start moving are tounges around eachothers. Fireworks are going off inside me. This is so magical and I don't ever want this to end. She pulls back and says wow. I say yeah I know. I then relies what just happened. Oh shit I just made out with Nicole. I pull back and say, " This shouldn't have happened."

" But it did. You know you felt the same thing from that kiss as I did."

I lift her off of me and say, " We can't do this. Please get out."

" I know you want it as bad as I do know. I will fight to get you as mine."

" Please get out." She picks up the food and walks out. Shit I can't believe that just happened.

****

That night I had Abby. I was watching her until my parents got home from work. I have already fed her. We ate Mexican from my faviort place. Nicole had gotten me in the mood for it when she teased me with it. She brought it to me for lunch but then had taken it with her when she left. I had nachos while Abby had a taco. We were now watching her faviort movie ' James and the Giante Peach'. She looks at me and says, " Can we invote Nicole over please?"

" No hun that can't happen right now. Nicole probably won't be around me for a while."

She gets the saddest face and says, " You used to want to date Nicole and now you don't even want to be around her."

" Hun it is complicated right now with her."

" Sissy why is it complicated? Please tell me."

" Because little one I am her teacher and I can get into a lot of trouble if I date her."

" Sissy even if you are her teacher you should still be with her. You knew her before you were her teacher and you guys really care about each other. It would be a shame if you let the fact that she is your student stop you from being with her. I want to see both of you happy and the only way to do that is to be together."

" You are a very smart 10 year old."

" Why thank you. Take my advice you guys are both getting old so you should risk getting into trouble and just be with her."

Right then the door opens and my Mom says, " Abby it's time to go." I hug my little sister and before she walks out she says, " Take my advice please." She walks out with our mom. You know what my sister is right. I should not let anything keep me from Nicole and us being happy. I get up and go to Nicole's house. Her dad isn't there so I let myself in. I walk up to her room. While I open the door I say, " Nicole we need to talk about what happened today." When I open the door all the way my heart almost stops. On her bed is her and Amy fucking. Amy says, " Nicole why is our teacher just walking into your danm room."

I shake my head. I turn and walk away. While I'm walking away I hear Nicole calling after me.